Last Poster #6

Status
Not open for further replies.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Well I hope you don't end up losing that tooth. A root canal and crown is still cheaper than an implant.
ain't that the truth!
I am optimistic that the tooth will be Ok though....knock on wood!

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Fingers crossed.
I figured I'd see the regular doc, just to have my sinuses checked....
Advertised outside they do testing for 'that virus'
and yet, not a single staff member inside was wearing a mask!
I looked at the sign-in sheet, the person before me (with mask) was there to get tested....I looked at the receptionists, on the little pad, and then I walked out.
I had been getting good service there for years, but that is just incredibly stupid and recless.
Might need to go to Hubby's doc. They have been taking this serious all along.

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
All! I know it's been a minute... I am still alive although tremendously overworked due to the post-Thanksgiving COVID fallout (much like all med and non-med personnel in the country). I just wanted to pop in and let you all know that I miss everyone very much. I am still active on FB, Instagram, and TikTok if anyone would like to come visit. In case I get busier, I wish you all a safe and pleasant holiday season and a (hopefully) saner, happier New Year.

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I figured I'd see the regular doc, just to have my sinuses checked....
Advertised outside they do testing for 'that virus'
and yet, not a single staff member inside was wearing a mask!
I looked at the sign-in sheet, the person before me (with mask) was there to get tested....I looked at the receptionists, on the little pad, and then I walked out.
I had been getting good service there for years, but that is just incredibly stupid and recless.
Might need to go to Hubby's doc. They have been taking this serious all along.
Wow.

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
All! I know it's been a minute... I am still alive although tremendously overworked due to the post-Thanksgiving COVID fallout (much like all med and non-med personnel in the country). I just wanted to pop in and let you all know that I miss everyone very much. I am still active on FB, Instagram, and TikTok if anyone would like to come visit. In case I get busier, I wish you all a safe and pleasant holiday season and a (hopefully) saner, happier New Year.
Fly-by Hobbit "Hi"!!

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Welcome back.

dvcochran

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Great to hear
Great to hear from you. I pray all is well and you stay safe.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Big Star Wars Movie & TV Announcements Expected Today From Disney

Big Star Wars announcement today expected to announce several expansion projects. I'm a little dubious of the rumor that Gina Carano's character could get a spin off series. While I like her character, I don't think Gina has the acting chops to carry a show. She is charismatic, but couldn't act her way out of a paper bag.

the only thing I've seen that is confirmed is that the Obi Wan series starts production next month, and Ewan McGregor is going to reprise the roll.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Loff you lots!

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
Yaaaay! Great to hear from you, we've missed ya! Hope you've been well and are taking care of yourself :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions