Last Person #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coffee and dark chocolate time

Organic coffee and Alter Ego dark chocolate with quinoa

alt-000042.png

only 2 squares...not the whole bar.....but it is tempting
I did have my afternoon coffee, but no chocolate.

I would like to get back to running but not sure my knee can hold up....

My grandma made great homemade dumplings.

You like them thin or thick. I always like them thin.
My knees seem to be doing okay with it, thus far. I wasn't sure they'd be up to it, but the work I've done to strengthen support muscles (balance exercises, yoga, light strength work) seems to have helped.

I would like to get back to running but not sure my knee can hold up....

My grandma made great homemade dumplings.

You like them thin or thick. I always like them thin.

I like them both ways. Today's look like this.

Dumplings.jpg

I like them both ways. Today's look like this.

View attachment 20934

My grandma always made them from scratch. Growing up I would help her roll them out and cut them. They were the best.

Nowadays I just buy Mary Bs open Kettle dumplings.

IMG_0854.jpg

We would also substitute squirrel for chicken .... delicious

I like making everything from scratch, if I know how, that is. Good stuff around here, the Kula sweet onions I used were picked this morning. I ate a small one on the way home from the farm stand - like an apple. Washed it down with black ice coffee. I swear I got a buzz. :)

They are having some kind of food festival on the Empire State Plaza today.

I am on the seventeenth floor. There is music down there, and it is vibrating all the way up here!

Oldest going to China today...by United.... against my airline recommendation....first leg...30 minutes late... got to connecting flight just in time to catch it...but wait...United gave his seat away.....but they checked and they did have 1 seat left at the back...apparently someone else had not arrived so they gave that seat away to the oldest....... I can't tell you how many times United ahs messed up Mrs Xue, from being so late that she missed connections to cancelling a flight and telling her to take the non-existent shuttle to the other airport for her connecting flight (airport 4 hours away)...after a pilot who happened to walk by told her there was no shuttle they finally sprung for a bus and a hotel to get her to the other airport...but she missed her flight and had to be scheduled on another...24 hours later...... why they keep using United I have no idea...if their not canceling your flight, its late, or they could always give away your seat or possibly beat you up for your seat.....yup...the friendly skies of United :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back