Kyuzo Mifune video

OP
Nemesis

Nemesis

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I have one of his books, it's called The Canon of Judo and it's the best pratical martial arts book i have ever seen. It covers so much from throws, immobilisation, joint locks, strangulation, all done with hundreds of pictures and tons of advices. And what i like most about the book is that afterwards it teaches us to counter a lot of those technics. I don't know much about Mifune but when it comes to grappling he seemed to be elite, so i just had to post it.

green meanie

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Mifune is a Judo God. It was a GREAT find. Thanks again. :asian:

Edit: Crap. Looks like Frank beat me to the punch this time.

bignick

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mifune is sometimes considered the greatest martial artist, ever...with good reason, I have a few videos of him and it still boggles my mind when I see him moving...

monkey

Brown Belt
Reaction score
i have the full film it 5omin!It tells his size -weight-Lots of details & breakdowns & finaly! Some go 1 to 1 with Mifune.He wins.Great film as well as the Otsuka & Yoshiba & others I have.I love these founders & how they make it look as though it was not even an effort to think & do.
Amaizing films.

OP
Nemesis

Nemesis

Orange Belt
Reaction score
It's a good clip, isn't it? There's a few other judo clips in the same link (one of them also by Mifune) even has judo self defense aplications, but i'll try to find more.

Latest Discussions