KT:Palanzo's teaching MMA?

Clark Kent

<B>News Bot</B>
Reaction score
Palanzo's teaching MMA?
By hongkongfooey - 09-10-2009 09:47 PM
Originally Posted at: KenpoTalk

====================

Palanzo teaching MMA now? I saw this and at first though it was a spoof page. Even the link for the kiddie karate directs back to Palanzo's pikesville school and the WKKA. Wow.
http://www.mma4baltimore.com/about_us.html

Read More...

------------------------------------
KenpoTalk.com Post Bot - Kenpo Feed

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Another one on the bandwagon. :) This is along the lines of what Speakman is doing. Personally, as long as there is someone legit behind the MMA portion of it, I dont see how it could hurt Kenpo. I"ve always said that everyone can benefit from each other.

I'd also go so far to say that considering that MMA is the latest craze, and wrestling is offered in school as well as college, its very possible that in a confrontation, you'll run into someone with a grappling background.

James Kovacich

Senior Master
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Another one on the bandwagon. :) This is along the lines of what Speakman is doing. Personally, as long as there is someone legit behind the MMA portion of it, I dont see how it could hurt Kenpo. I"ve always said that everyone can benefit from each other.

I'd also go so far to say that considering that MMA is the latest craze, and wrestling is offered in school as well as college, its very possible that in a confrontation, you'll run into someone with a grappling background.
Jeff actually moved to the hometown of his BJJ instructor. Yes he is serious about it.

Latest Discussions