KT:End of Formal Training - for a bit

Clark Kent

<B>News Bot</B>
Reaction score
End of Formal Training - for a bit
By MooseKenpo - Tue, 31 Jul 2007 05:25:59 GMT
Originally Posted at: KenpoTalk

====================

Well, I knew it would finally happen. Due to my wife being out of work, and I with my Navy pay (even with benefits, it isn't that great) I am having to cut out my formal Kenpo training. I have my notes from the system I'm in now as well as my notes from USSD. I will have to suffice with that for now, as well as the great info from everyone here. Thanks everyone and please keep the great posts up! Hopefully when I retire in a year I will be able to start back up.

Read More...

------------------------------------
KenpoTalk.com Post Bot - Kenpo Feed

Christina05

Green Belt
Reaction score
At least you have your notes that is always a good thing. You can learn much from your notes. I trust that you will keep up training on your own until you make your way back. Best of luck to you.

seninoniwashi

Green Belt
Reaction score
Well, I knew it would finally happen. Due to my wife being out of work, and I with my Navy pay (even with benefits, it isn't that great) I am having to cut out my formal Kenpo training. I have my notes from the system I'm in now as well as my notes from USSD. I will have to suffice with that for now, as well as the great info from everyone here. Thanks everyone and please keep the great posts up! Hopefully when I retire in a year I will be able to start back up.

I know how you feel, it sucks :( Currently my long work schedule has me away at work during the hours my old karate studio operates - in combination with timing issue I can't afford to fork over the membership fee. Until Work hours cut down and finances get better I'm stuck training with my friends outside the studio and getting up early in the morning and training by myself.

Best of luck to you, my advice would be to start a routine and make it a ritualistic part of your day. For me I get up @ 6:30 am before all the kids get up and practice my heart out before work. It's hard to keep motivated at first without the help of a physical studio but with some time it becomes ritual.

Latest Discussions