Kobe Bryant trains JKD !!!

Herschel Walker is running for Senate in Georgia.
Good. We could use more martial artists in government. At least with the attributes of a good one:
Honor, respect, humility, efficiency in action, courage... If he gets in, I hope he has skills in elbows, gouges, knees, stomping and chokes - "dirty" fighting techniques are standard in the Senate.

Good. We could use more martial artists in government. At least with the attributes of a good one:
Honor, respect, humility, efficiency in action, courage... If he gets in, I hope he has skills in elbows, gouges, knees, stomping and chokes - "dirty" fighting techniques are standard in the Senate.
Herschel Walker's a head case.

He allegedly held a gun to his ex-wife's head and threatened to "blow her f#ing head off."

He writes in his autobiography of playing Russian Roulette at the kitchen table, and hunting to murder a guy who hadn't delivered a car on time for messing up his schedule.

He says he was diagnosed with multiple personalty disorder.

Senate?

He ought to fit right in.🤣🤣🤣

He allegedly held a gun to his ex-wife's head and threatened to "blow her f#ing head off."

He writes in his autobiography of playing Russian Roulette at the kitchen table, and hunting to murder a guy who hadn't delivered a car on time for messing up his schedule.

Senate?

Didn't want to be the one to bring that up but. yeah He'll fit right in. lol. Why not the world is already on Max Crazy setting

If I run for congress then I'm going to make it mandatory for Martial Arts to be taught in school. lol.

Any votes for me?

Senate?

He has not hidden his mental disorder which in today’s climate is a non-issue.
By comparison to many politicians he is Lilly white.

He has not hidden his mental disorder which in today’s climate is a non-issue.
By comparison to many politicians he is Lilly white.
Yeah but the real question is, Am I going to get any votes? lol

Well, I've trained with two of the guys on the five list, but I take serious umbrage at Andre Tippett only being an honorable mention. Although Andre is in the NFL HOF, he's an even better Martial Artist than he was a football player. And that's saying something.

He's the quietest, nicest guy you'll ever meet - and one seriously scary fighter. He'd eat the other five for lunch, including Shaq.

Latest Discussions

Back