Know What Your Doing

D

Disco

It'a all a matter of Semantics:

Two cowboys from Montana walk into a roadhouse. They stand at the bar just talking about beef prices.

Suddenly a woman at a table behind them starts chocking on something she was eating.

The cowboys turn and look at her. One says "Kin ya Swaller?" NO signals the woman, shaking her head. "Kin ya breathe?" asks the other cowboy. The woman shakes no and is starting to turn blue.

The first cowboy goes over to the woman, lifts her skirt and slowly runs his tongue up and down her left butt check.

This shocks the woman to a violent spasm and the obstruction flies out of her mouth and she starts to breathe again.

When the cowboy returns to the bar, his partner says in admiration..... "Ya know, I'd heerd of that there "HIND LICK MANEUVER" but I ain't seed nobady do it."

Now what's the message here? It's all a matter of interpertation. Keep training. If you find something that works for you and your in a good comfort zone with high confidence, That's what were all looking for. Congradulations, you found it. Now go and perfect it..

OP
M

Master of Blades

Originally posted by Disco
It'a all a matter of Semantics:

Two cowboys from Montana walk into a roadhouse. They stand at the bar just talking about beef prices.

Suddenly a woman at a table behind them starts chocking on something she was eating.

The cowboys turn and look at her. One says "Kin ya Swaller?" NO signals the woman, shaking her head. "Kin ya breathe?" asks the other cowboy. The woman shakes no and is starting to turn blue.

The first cowboy goes over to the woman, lifts her skirt and slowly runs his tongue up and down her left butt check.

This shocks the woman to a violent spasm and the obstruction flies out of her mouth and she starts to breathe again.

When the cowboy returns to the bar, his partner says in admiration..... "Ya know, I'd heerd of that there "HIND LICK MANEUVER" but I ain't seed nobady do it."

Now what's the message here? It's all a matter of interpertation. Keep training. If you find something that works for you and your in a good comfort zone with high confidence, That's what were all looking for. Congradulations, you found it. Now go and perfect it..

.................Oh I get it now.........Clever :asian:

Latest Discussions