Knife - Gun

bydand

Senior Master
Reaction score
OK I can die now, because I have seen everything. Is it a gun that thinks its' a knife, or a knife that thinks its' a gun?

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
OK I can die now, because I have seen everything. Is it a gun that thinks its' a knife, or a knife that thinks its' a gun?
It's ... it's ... biweaponal ....

Good lord, is that blade even real??? It looks plastic. And can you even penetrate anything more than eight feet away with that thing?

... shakes head ...

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Seriously, I think the idea of a weapon that looks like another item one might have in every day use would be nice.

I am just not sure of this item. I would have to see it in person.

Cruentus

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Seriously, I think the idea of a weapon that looks like another item one might have in every day use would be nice.

I am just not sure of this item. I would have to see it in person.

Me too....so I could laugh at it. Or laugh at you playing really mean practical jokes on people ("um....could you help me open this box...te-hee")!

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Kinda reminds me of the old knife that the spetznaz was supposed to have during the old soviet era that would launch the blade from the handle and into a target. I just think that the old soviet blade would be more effective than the .22 knife. I think you'd have to have the blade buried in your attacker to be able to actually hit them with the round.

OP
D

Dec

White Belt
Reaction score
It looks flimsy, but someone will take the concept and make something usefull out of it.

-Dec

Cruentus

Grandmaster
Reaction score
It looks flimsy, but someone will take the concept and make something usefull out of it.

-Dec

It's called a bayonet.

Seriously, I joke around, but the concept of a "knife-gun" is a terrible one in my opinion. I can't think of one useful thing (besides interesting practical jokes) that such a tool could be used for.

Now an ink pen that could pass through metal detectors and Xray machines that shoots a .22 round.... that could be useful for certain professions....

uh... if anybody needs me, I'll be on my shoe phone... :uhoh:

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Kinda reminds me of the old knife that the spetznaz was supposed to have during the old soviet era that would launch the blade from the handle and into a target. I just think that the old soviet blade would be more effective than the .22 knife. I think you'd have to have the blade buried in your attacker to be able to actually hit them with the round.

absolutely those were actually pretty scary tools.