Kids Taster Sessions...Feedback

Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mountaineer Martial Arts - Shepherdstown,WV
When I was a child, my Dad was (to me) the smartest man in the world. About the time I turned 14 something happened, Dad became a complete idiot, overnight. He just got dumber and dumber until I was about 23. All of a sudden, he started getting smarter again.....

P

pineapple head

You soon forget who brought you up when your to involved with your own life.
The times when my dad took us every where , we had no money but we had a great time.
I think i'll pop around to dads tomorrow with a few beers.

satans.barber

Master Black Belt
Reaction score

TEENAGERS
Get yours now while they still know everything

Until they learn more and more
about less and less
till they learn everything there is to know
about nothing!!!!!!!!!!

:rofl:

I hope there isn't a little ageism creeping in here gentlemen....!

I may not be as old and wise as you but that doesn't mean you should generalise!

Ian (20)

R

Rob_Broad

Originally posted by Seig

There are three essential elements needed for teaching Children's classes:
1.) Patience
2.) Patience
3.) Patience
4.) Tylenol Migraine:rofl:

You forgot something. MY BOOK!!!

But seriously patience is needed when teaching children, and seeing Patience, Patience Patience makes a lot of sense. you need patience to deal with some children, you need patience to deal with some of the parents, and you need patience with people who just walk in and ask some of the oddests questions about your children's classes.

OP
Les

Les

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by Rob_Broad

You forgot something. MY BOOK!!!

But seriously patience is needed when teaching children, and seeing Patience, Patience Patience makes a lot of sense. you need patience to deal with some children, you need patience to deal with some of the parents, and you need patience with people who just walk in and ask some of the oddests questions about your children's classes.

Rob's quite right.

He very kindly sent me a copy of his book, and it is very useful.

It's set out in a logical and progressive manner, I found it was both giving me new information and reminding me of things that had slipped my mind.

Les

Latest Discussions