Kenpo Thoughts - Resource Directory

Zoran

Black Belt
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just want to make an announcement that I've set up a new school directory at Kenpo Thoughts. Those that have had their school listed there in the past will need to re-submit the school again. It's a completely new system that stores a great deal more information than before. I will migrate some schools after I give everybody a chance to re-submit.

How to submit:

First, I would advise registering to the site before you submit. This will allow you to edit your entry much more easily than in the past. Also, the directory is divided regionally by Continent/Country. If you don't see your country listed, just submit it to the most appropriate Continent. I will divide by state or province as the listings grow.

For more details on the school directory, visit this forum thread about it.

I will also be setting up something similar for organizations and other weblinks pretty soon.

OP
Zoran

Zoran

Black Belt
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Those that are submitting their school to Kenpo Thoughts need to have a website listed unless you are registered as a member of Kenpo Thoughts (registration is free). The reason is simple, it makes it easier to verify the existance of your business. As a member I can atleast easily contact you if the entry becomes in question. Also as a member, you can update your entry. So I would advise registering anyways.

If you don't want to register, then your other option would be to get a website. Both myself and Kaith here at Martial Talk offers web design and hosting options that are pretty affordable. There are also quite a bit of free hosting out there that you can use.

Latest Discussions