Kenpo Teacher in Texas

Kenpsy7

White Belt
Reaction score
Do any of you know of an American Kenpo teacher who taught in the 70's in San Antonio Texas. His name sounds like Rainee, or Raine, or Rainey, or Rayne. It sounds like you would say a"rainey"day but I'm not sure how he spells his name. Any help would be appreciated. I am trying to locate him and am getting nowhere.

HKphooey

Senior Master
Reaction score
That would be Rainey...There are two teachers by that name. AC and his younger brother Michael. Last I read Michael had a school in Alaska, but I think that school has since closed. Not sure which one taught in Texas. I think someone like Doc, Mr. Hale or Mr. Billings could shed more light?

cdhall

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Send me an email and I will help you get the name right if I can. My lineage goes back to San Antonio Texas around 1971.

OP
K

Kenpsy7

White Belt
Reaction score
That would be Rainey...There are two teachers by that name. AC and his younger brother Michael. Last I read Michael had a school in Alaska, but I think that school has since closed. Not sure which one taught in Texas. I think someone like Doc, Mr. Hale or Mr. Billings could shed more light?
Thanks, AC Rainey and Michael rainey are not the ones that I am looking for. I have studied with AC rainey for several decades and his brother Michael is also known to me. The last name sounds the same but is spelled different.

Latest Discussions