Kenpo Justsu?

U

unidos

Has anyone heard of train in thist style?

If so, are there any good illustrative books/videos on Kata's and Techniques used?

Thanks

OP
P

progressivetactics

I may be able to help a bit.

My Soke had 8th dan in Japanese hard fist, and 8th dan in Jujitsu.
He was awarded Sokeship by Soke Albert Church. While looking for a name for his system, he decided he liked Kenpo as a catch all for hard fist (or to draw popularity, as Kenpo was pretty popular in the 70's). His systems name was Shiho Karano Kenpo Ryu. He awarded Rank in the hardfist- Shiho Karano Kenpo Karate, and in the Jujitsu- SHiho Karano Kenpo Jujitsu. Possibly what you have seen is a student of his advertising Kenpo Jujitsu. He is the head of WHO (world Headfounders/head family Orginization) which is what recognizes Soke's in the world, and head of the CBBA (christian Black belt association).
please see this link for more info
http://www.shihokarano.com/

http://www.shihokarano.com/

I hope this helps.

OP
K

Katsu Jin Ken

im sorry but i had to reply to this. ANOTHER SHIHO KARANO PRACTIONIER! ya. I just started its great i love it.

KENPOJOE

Brown Belt
Reaction score
unidos said:
Has anyone heard of train in thist style?

If so, are there any good illustrative books/videos on Kata's and Techniques used?

Thanks

Hola Unidos!
Professor Feliciano "Kimo" Ferreira is the founder of the "Kempo Jutsu" system and you can see information as well as purchase instructional videos and DVD's at his website www.kempojutsu.net.
I am on Prof. Ferreira's "board of directors" and I encourage you to check out his art and the man himself.

I hope that I was of some service,
KENPOJOE

Rick Wade

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
KENPOJOE said:
Hola Unidos!
Professor Feliciano "Kimo" Ferreira is the founder of the "Kempo Jutsu" system and you can see information as well as purchase instructional videos and DVD's at his website www.kempojutsu.net.
I am on Prof. Ferreira's "board of directors" and I encourage you to check out his art and the man himself.

I hope that I was of some service,
KENPOJOE

I have had the privilege of attending Proffesor Kimo's class his class is definately an above average class.

OP
T

TIGER DRAGON FIGHT

professor kimo does this system. he has some books out as well videos.

Latest Discussions