Karatedepot

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Has anyone heard of this site/are there practice weapons reliable? how is the quality compared to century's practice weapons?

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
They've been a sponsor since June 2004. I can't recall ever hearing a bad word about their service.

Online reviews:
[h=3]Karate Depot Martial Arts Supplies Reviews and Store Ratings at ...[/h]www.bizrate.com › Store Ratings
Rating: 9.1/10 - 26931 votes

KarateDepot.com sells a very wide range of Martial Arts supplies, equipment, uniforms, shoes, sparring gear, weapons and everything else for the martial arts at ...

I did see a few negative reviews in the mix, however all of my dealings with them have been favorable ones.

Grenadier

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I've used them on several occasions, and each time, I've gotten my order in a very prompt, and reasonably priced, manner.

I'll continue to use them.

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I've used them without any major problems, as I recall. Just verify carefully the shipping addresses, 'cause I think they're the ones that somehow screwed up my house numbers kind of bizarrely. Not anything that'd keep me from ordering from them again, though. Can't particularly address their practice weapons quality, though.

WaterGal

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Does anybody use them as a supplier for their school? I'm overall pretty happy with Dynamics, but the screen printing on their uniforms recently has left something to be desired.

rlobrecht

Brown Belt
Reaction score
I bought nunchaku and Bo staff from them. Good prices, reasonable shipping, no issues. I'll buy from them again.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Same guy as is behind MMAHQ, BJJHQ and those sites, as well. Never had a problem with his product or his service.

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I use their wholesale company the prices are very good if you have a wholesale account

WaterGal

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Thanks, guys. We might give them a try for uniforms, then.

Latest Discussions