Just when you though Ashida Kim could not get anymore ridiculous!

OP
T

The Psycho Guy

"Ashida" is Japanese, "Kim" is Korean. "Ashida Kim" is (probably) American.

OP
D

Dennis_Mahon

Seriously, though, what it is up with with Ashida Kim's schtick about vulgarity. I remember reading an interview with him a few years back when he cussed out Stephen Hayes who, to the best of my knowledge, has never referred to Kim (or is that Hunter??) by name.

You'd think, after the "contract" incident, that CHAK would know better than to stir up trouble with Stephen Hayes again.

Sounds like someone's got issues if you ask me.....

I strongly suspect bipolar personality disorder.

OP
J

Jill666

Originally posted by Dennis_Mahon
You'd think, after the "contract" incident, that CHAK would know better than to stir up trouble with Stephen Hayes again.

Dennis- Do tell!

OP
D

Dennis_Mahon

Well....this happened a while ago, so I can only relate what I've heard second-hand.

Apparently, in one of his manic rants, CHAK apparently called for a "hit" to be carried out on Stephen Hayes. Two of his more, um..."enthusiastic" students :rolleyes: showed up at Stephen's home, purportedly intent on fulfilling the "contract". How CHAK stayed out of prison over that is a mystery to me.

OP
T

The Psycho Guy

How bad did they get their @$$es beat?:)

Or did they? What happened?

OP
D

Dennis_Mahon

Nope, they got handed over to the cops- alive and unhurt (although I doubt they had clean underwear :D ). I don't know if anything ever happened afterward- from what I've heard, Stephen just let the matter drop. If anything else happened, I haven't heard of it.

heretic888

Senior Master
Reaction score
I just have one thing to say......

BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! :rofl:

Ahhh... comedy. The neo-ninja never cease to amuse. It's pretty funny.... I'm on this other forum where this Dux-ryu guy is trying to convince me 'Bloodsport' really happened and that the Bujinkan is fake.

Heh. Kids. :p

OP
T

The Psycho Guy

Where is this other board?? I wanna see this!!

Cthulhu

Senior Master
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Psycho Guy
"Ashida" is Japanese, "Kim" is Korean. "Ashida Kim" is (probably) American.

I believe his real name is Christopher Hunter, or something similar.

Cthulhu

OP
D

Dennis_Mahon

I believe his real name is Christopher Hunter, or something similar.

Yup; hence the Usenet acronym CHAK (Chris Hunter/ Ashida Kim).

Cthulhu

Senior Master
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dennis_Mahon
Yup; hence the Usenet acronym CHAK (Chris Hunter/ Ashida Kim).

Heh. I though CHAK was the sound one made when reading his tripe and then choking on Doritos from laughter. :D

Cthulhu

OP
D

Dennis_Mahon

Heh. I though CHAK was the sound one made when reading his tripe and then choking on Doritos from laughter.

LOL!:p

what is chak's background in the martial arts is he a karate man who jump at the ninja boom in the 80's??????????

IIRC, he was a student of the infamous "Count Dante", a martial artist of the late 60's (early 70's?). I'm kind of sketchy on his exact school- karate, I believe.

OP
W

Wmarden

I saw a picture, posted on this thread(at least the link) of his "students" they look like a bunch of wannabe tough guys. I use the term tough guys in a very loose manner.

heretic888

Senior Master
Reaction score
The martial arts frauds (particularly 'ninja') are always trying to boast some kind of super-machisimo in their 'art'. They do that because that is exactly the kind of thing that people who buy into that stuff want.

Hey, they're great marketers, by the very least.

Latest Discussions