Just joined today

kalimistress

White Belt
Reaction score
I just wanted to say Hi ....i Live in the DFW, TX area and am passionate about filipino martial arts. Are there any other Guru Dan Inosanto devotees out there? Well i am off to class .......

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome, and happy posting! :wavey:

I'm not near DFW... but maybe Terry can help you; he's in that area.

Topeng

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Welcome,
I'm not near Dallas either but if you ever make in to San Antonio, feel free to drop in with your sticks and blades.
You should check out fmatalk too if you haven't already.

OP
K

kalimistress

White Belt
Reaction score
I have been training in Kali for 3 years. I trained in BJJ for 2 years and trained in Wu Wei Gung Fu for 3 years

pesilat

3rd Black Belt
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I just wanted to say Hi ....i Live in the DFW, TX area and am passionate about filipino martial arts. Are there any other Guru Dan Inosanto devotees out there? Well i am off to class .......

Harley Elmore is kinda close (by TX standards) to DFW. He's over in Wichita Falls. He's an Inosanto player and also does Sayoc and Bahala Na. He's a very solid FMA man and a heck of a good guy to boot.

Mike

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome through the door, Kali ... that really doesn't sound like a good thing somehow (obscure goddess reference there :)) :D.

I hope you find our fora to your tastes and look forward to reading your contributions :rei:.

OP
K

kalimistress

White Belt
Reaction score
harley elmore sometimes hosts Inosanto doesn't he? I am trying to attend as many Inosanto seminars as i can . Hopefully I will meet him soon.

Latest Discussions