Just a thought

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I was wondering how often do the people on this forum see each other. I would love to put a face with the articles. I would love to have Mt put together a weekend fun camp somewhere in the middle of the world. If this has been done please let me know when and where.....GOD BLESS AMERICA

Sarah

Senior Master
Reaction score
Everyone can come to NEW ZEALAND!!!!

I see Raewyn (Raisin) about 3-4 times a week.. Storm is also in NZ but about 6 hours away from us.

TigerWoman

Senior Master
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sure, we could have a MartialTalk Olympics in New Zealand!!! It would either be a huge talkathon or an endless tournament. When is summer in New Zealand. Isn't it during our winter here. Hey I'm up for leaving Minnesota in the winter.

Or we could meet like in Kansas, wonderful vacation spot of the world. Kind of like Nebraska where I grew up. Storms and corn.

Or Minnesota in the summer. Hey its going to be 47 degrees tonight.
Our county fair is getting frozen on the stick. TW

M

Mark Weiser

I have spoken by phone to several wonderful Kenpoist and on Yahoo Messenger. It is wonderful to share common history and stories and of course Kenpo.

Raewyn

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
TigerWoman said:
Sure, we could have a MartialTalk Olympics in New Zealand!!! It would either be a huge talkathon or an endless tournament. When is summer in New Zealand. Isn't it during our winter here. Hey I'm up for leaving Minnesota in the winter.

Or we could meet like in Kansas, wonderful vacation spot of the world. Kind of like Nebraska where I grew up. Storms and corn.

Or Minnesota in the summer. Hey its going to be 47 degrees tonight.
Our county fair is getting frozen on the stick. TW
In a couple of weeks it will be Spring over here, (New Zealand) but I would suggest going somewhere a bit more tropical!!!!!!

And Sarah, if we go to Wellington I'll let you drive, cause you must drive really really fast to get to Wellington from here in six hours!!!!!!!!!

bignick

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
are you offereing to fly us down there...cause if you are...i'll bite...otherwise i'll be stuck here...

M

Mark Weiser

Now there is a thought to host a MT Seminar in Kansas. We have a large Park, and a Expo Center with lots of hotels. Hmmm let me think about it for 2005. We have an airport here and not to far from Kansas City about 45 minutes.

G

Gary Crawford

Kansas would be good.Right dead center of America! I need to come visit anyway!

OP
terryl965

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mark Weiser said:
Now there is a thought to host a MT Seminar in Kansas. We have a large Park, and a Expo Center with lots of hotels. Hmmm let me think about it for 2005. We have an airport here and not to far from Kansas City about 45 minutes.
Kansas would be great let try and set one up for 2005... GOD BLESS AMERICA

TigerWoman

Senior Master
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
A consideration for us is if there are any RV parks in the area. TW

B

bluespacething

Well...I'm in Minnesota. I see bignick a lot since we go to the same school and train together. It would definitely be fun to have a get together with the members of the board.

A

Ahriman

... So I guess convincing people on California won't work ... ( shrug ) oh well

bignick

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
yeah...i see bluespacething all the time...and i think there is another member of our school lurking around on the board somewhere...but i don't know anyone else

Langdow

Green Belt
Reaction score
Nice idea, can't make it, but nice idea. I'll just throw an invite out to anyone who happens to travel to Alberta in Canada. If you make it up here, feel free to PM or email me to let me know where you'll be. Always up for training with new folks to share ideas and what-not.

bluemtn

Senior Master
Reaction score
I haven't talked to anyone in person on MT, although I see that there are a few that aren't too far from where I live- 30 min. away at the most. Then again, I might have ran into someone from my area while working (I work at the closest thing we have to a mall in this county :( ).

Latest Discussions