Jim Wagner Videos

chinto01

Black Belt
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone has these videos or has been exposed to them. I am interested in the knife defense one. Any suggestions will be welcomed!

Thanks

In the spirit of bushido!

Rob

Rob, anything by Jim Wagner is good for reality-oriented self-defense. He brings very good realistic perspective to it. I do not know what he teaches for knife defense specifically, but whatever it is I trust it is not junk. Wagner never produces fluff.

Specific defensive knife tactics vids I can recommend would be Karl Tanswell's S.T.A.B. program, and Jerry Wetzel's Red Zone program. You will also find good material on Tony Blauer's "Controlling the Blade" double-volume.

Thanks for the info I received my dvd today and it seems to be really good. Alot of stuff to digest. This seems like it will be a great tool for adding to my knife self defense.

In the spirit of bushido!

rob

arnisador said:
Jim Wagner is Kelly McCann--is that right?

I don't believe so. I believe Kelly McCann is an AKA for Jim Grover.

Mike

Black Bear said:
Rob, anything by Jim Wagner is good for reality-oriented self-defense. He brings very good realistic perspective to it. I do not know what he teaches for knife defense specifically, but whatever it is I trust it is not junk. Wagner never produces fluff.

While I have never seen any of Wagners videos, I have heard many excellent things about him. I personally find his magazine articles very interesting.

Specific defensive knife tactics vids I can recommend would be Karl Tanswell's S.T.A.B. program, and Jerry Wetzel's Red Zone program. You will also find good material on Tony Blauer's "Controlling the Blade" double-volume.

Now, both of these I have seen and I second that recommendation! Lots of great stuff!!

Mike

arnisador said:
Ah, OK! I demand partial credit, though.

Not a problem! We'll split it 50/50!!! :ultracool

Back