Jet Li/Fearless

phlaw

Purple Belt
Reaction score
I have owned the DVD for a few months, this is a great movie. I just wish they would import these movies faster, I would have liked to see it on the big screen first...

Mariachi Joe

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Great movie I saw it and loved it. Jet is still planning on making action movies, just not the big historical martial arts epics. He just did Rogue with Jason Statham and will next do a movie with Jackie Chan.

DavidCC

Master of Arts
Reaction score
e-bay, right now, go get it.

ROFL I received negative rep for this post. The comment, one word : "copyright"

If the person wasn't too cowardly to include their name, I would expain to him or her that the DVD was available overseas long before the movie was released in American theaters, and that you can buy LEGAL copies from other countries on E-BAY.

sheesh

Dave Leverich

Black Belt
Reaction score
I was reading Jet Li's interview in BB magazine a few months ago on this one, he's saying it's not his last movie... but his last 'Wushu' movie. So I imagine he's looking to go more into comedic and action movies, but not full Wushu (hong kong theater type wires etc?).

Anyway, that was my take on it. He seemed to not close the door completely.

His sense of humour seems quite good, I'd love to see more of that (combined with his martial skills of course, he's great to watch).

Mariachi Joe

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Like I said before Jet just finished work on an action movie called Rogue in which he plays an assasin and Jason Statham plays an FBI agent out to get him. The fight choreography was done by Corey Yuen of Kiss of the Dragon and Transporter fame.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
If Santa doesn't bring it I'll ticket his sleigh and buy the sucker myself..

Mariachi Joe

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Oh yeah and as soon as Jackie Chan is done with Rush Hour 3 he and Jet are going to work on a movie about the monkey king.

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Oh yeah and as soon as Jackie Chan is done with Rush Hour 3 he and Jet are going to work on a movie about the monkey king.
Last I heard Rush Hour 3 was being held up because of his co-stars desire to have alot more control over the movie. His side kick was funny but I think he should leave it to Jackie who has a good track record with that particular genre.

Fearless is great by the way!

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Last I heard Rush Hour 3 was being held up because of his co-stars desire to have alot more control over the movie. His side kick was funny but I think he should leave it to Jackie who has a good track record with that particular genre.

They won't because that would make too much sense...

Miles

Senior Master
Reaction score
I rec'd the DVD for Christmas and have already watched it twice. :)

It is a wonderful story with good action and a nice message. I also think Jet's acting has improved and even though the DVD has subtitles, his facial expressions convey the message.

Two thumbs up!

Miles

Latest Discussions