Jersey C.I. Kenpo

kenpoworks

Purple Belt
Reaction score
ANYONE VISITING JERSEYC.I.,WHO WISHES TO CARRY ON TRAINING OR ANY LOCAL "KENPOKA" WHO IS LOOKING FOR AN EXTRA NIGHT OR A DIFFERENT OUT LOOK, CHECK OUT THE MONTL'ABBE CLUB.
CLUB INFO ON WWW.KENPO-WORKS.COM, OR CLICK ABOVE AND SEND ME A MESSAGE
EVERYONE IS MADE WELCOME.
RICHY
PS THE KIDS CLASSES ARE JUST ABOUT FULL.

Les

Brown Belt
Reaction score
I have been privileged to train with Mr Matthews many times over the years, and I can recommend a visit to his club.

His enthusiasm for, and commitment to Kenpo guarantee an excellent workout with loads of knowledge.

Les

OP
kenpoworks

kenpoworks

Purple Belt
Reaction score
WOW!
Thank you so much Les, Any chance of me coming home to the promised land (NEWCASTLE) to do a bit with you and your guy's.
with respect
RICHY>

Les said:
I have been privileged to train with Mr Matthews many times over the years, and I can recommend a visit to his club.

His enthusiasm for, and commitment to Kenpo guarantee an excellent workout with loads of knowledge.

Les

cdhall

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
kenpoworks said:
ANYONE VISITING JERSEYC.I.,WHO WISHES TO CARRY ON TRAINING OR ANY LOCAL "KENPOKA" WHO IS LOOKING FOR AN EXTRA NIGHT OR A DIFFERENT OUT LOOK, CHECK OUT THE MONTL'ABBE CLUB.
CLUB INFO ON WWW.KENPO-WORKS.COM, OR CLICK ABOVE AND SEND ME A MESSAGE
EVERYONE IS MADE WELCOME.
RICHY
PS THE KIDS CLASSES ARE JUST ABOUT FULL.
Beautiful website. I'll keep checking. Not likely I'll get out there in the near future, but I will visit the website again. Well done.

Latest Discussions