JeffJ's Wife

S

Spitfire

Hello,

My husband says I should be on here as well instead of just looking over his shoulder, so here I am. I like a lot of what I've seen on here and some of you are just so funny.

A little about me. I started TKD about 25 years ago when I was 13. Also I do Shiho Karano Kenpo Jitsu, been doing that for about 20 years. Did a lot of stick fighting in the SCA. Studied some Escrima and Muay Thai as well.

I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone and learning about different arts.

Lea

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! Enjoy your stay with us!!:ultracool

Mike

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Spitfire said:
Hello,

My husband says I should be on here as well instead of just looking over his shoulder, so here I am. I like a lot of what I've seen on here and some of you are just so funny.

A little about me. I started TKD about 25 years ago when I was 13. Also I do Shiho Karano Kenpo Jitsu, been doing that for about 20 years. Did a lot of stick fighting in the SCA. Studied some Escrima and Muay Thai as well.

I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone and learning about different arts.

Lea

Welcome Lea. Spitfire, eh? heh heh heh, I like you already :D

Jeff is a great poster and addition to MT as I am sure you will be as well. Welcome to where the best MAist hang out.

p.s. Can we pick on Jeff together? :EG: lol.

Jade Tigress

RAWR
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome to Martial Talk Lea! (Love the username :D) Happy Posting!

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Spitfire? Eh, you'll fit in with us very well! Welcome to MT! :wavey: looking forward to more of your posts.

- Ceicei

Rick Wade

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
With all of that training don't tick her off Jeff.

Aloha amd Welcome to the boards.

V/R

Rick

SFC JeffJ

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Flatlander said:
Now you just leave Jeff alone. *shaking fist*

Welcome, Spitfire, it's always cool when couples join. Happy posting! :wavey:

LOL

Thanks for the support. This is just another reason I don't think Lisa really lives in Canada. Canadians are supposed to be nice.

Jeff

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
JeffJ said:
LOL

Thanks for the support. This is just another reason I don't think Lisa really lives in Canada. Canadians are supposed to be nice.

Jeff

LMAO, this is too funny :rofl:

Umm...Spitfire, could ya give me an early birthday present and slap Jeff upside the head for me. ;) :D. Thanks I appreciate it. :)

Oh, and I am suppose to be nice to him after the comment above and this post and this post and this post and don't forget this post.

:p

heh heh heh