It's about time I introduce myself

F

flyingsidekick

Hi Everyone, I joined MT about a week ago. This is my first chance I've had to post anything on here however I have been enjoying reading various threads. A little about myself I am getting back in Taekwondo after a 21/2 absence due to a lack of training facility. I started classes back in th middle of October with my original instructor and I'm loving every minute of it. I found out that I forgot alot of things but it is all coming back very quickly.

During my absence from Taekwondo I picked up a new interest which I love just as much as TKD. Its playing football, I play for a womens teams called the Tacoma Majestics.

Pam Weiss

D_Brady

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Welcome to MartialTalk enjoy yourself and if you get a chance check out the archives, lots of great info.

Dan

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Greetings, FlyingSideKick and welcome to Martial Talk. It's always good to see another female MAist join the ranks - both in real life and here on the board.

Are you from Washington State, perchance? I assume so from the name of your team. Excellent and OO-RAH to you!

Good for you for getting back into training - feels good, doesn't it?

Happy posting!!

SheSulsa

TigerWoman

Senior Master
Reaction score
Welcome Flyingsidekick, Oh I'm sure we will shorten that one! You must like that kick! Its a good one to get proficient at. Work on getting two feet up. We have a mat on the wall with targets. Well I can get two feet on but its not going to be good enough to break chest and head level--haha.

Anyway, glad to have another woman TKDoist. If you have any questions about the board, just PM me, see private messages in blue at the top right or post a question. See ya! TW

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome FlyingsideKick to the best Martial arts forum on the planet. Here you will find an awesome amount of information on any art you choose.

Hope you enjoy your stay and happy posting :D

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum!! There is alot that you can learn here, as there are many excellent people to chat with.

Enjoy your stay!

Mike

OP
V

Vadim

Hi Pam! Welcome to Martial Talk forums. :asian:

-Vadim

Feisty Mouse

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay here. As shesulsa already said, it's nice to find more female martial artists out and about. :)

Latest Discussions