Is this a MT subforum?

Flea

Beating you all over those fries!
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I came across this site tonight and found the whole Women's forum on there ... http://www.defend.net/deluxeforums/ Their "forum" seems to be mostly automated because I didn't see any responses to the threads other than a link back to MT.

Is this a function of MT or are we being plagiarized? I am something of a technophobe, so please forgive me if my question is out of place. But it was a very jarring feeling to find myself pouring my heart out on a forum I never knew existed.

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I came across this site tonight and found the whole Women's forum on there ... http://www.defend.net/deluxeforums/ Their "forum" seems to be mostly automated because I didn't see any responses to the threads other than a link back to MT.

Is this a function of MT or are we being plagiarized? I am something of a technophobe, so please forgive me if my question is out of place. But it was a very jarring feeling to find myself pouring my heart out on a forum I never knew existed.

You will have to get an official rulling from Bob, but my understanding is that he entered into an agreement with a couple of sites to have bots pull the occasional thread over as a topic starter.

The other sites I know he owns or works for/with are KenpoTalk and FMATalk.

The other sites he does not own or administer will have to come from him.

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
We have a content sharing agreement with Defend. They're cool. :)

OP
Flea

Flea

Beating you all over those fries!
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Thanks for letting me know. All the same, I may be a little more guarded in posting in that forum now.

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
There's the LLR which is women only, and private that isn't shared elsewhere.

Latest Discussions