Is karate too BIG ?

D.Cobb

2nd Black Belt
Founding Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mike Clarke
I'm in Tassie Dave.

I lived in W.A. [ Fremantle] for ten years and didn't know there was a Launceston over that way?????

This place was named after the town in the South West on England by the early settlers [some of whom are still alive by the way and are still on the local council :p ]

Mike.

I don't know if there is a Launceston over that way either, it's just that I (for some unknown reason) thought you were in WA.
Now that I know you're in Tassie, when I get down your way I'll have to drop in and say Hi.

--Dave

:asian:

OP
M

Mike Clarke

Dave,

If you were a reader of either of the now defunct; Australaisian Fighting Arts magazine, or Tery O'Neill's Fighting Arts International, you may well have picked up some of my work from my days in Fremantle/Perth.

Anytime you're down this way your always welcome at my place. And as the dojo is here also, don't forget to bring your do-gi.

Mike.

D.Cobb

2nd Black Belt
Founding Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mike Clarke
Dave,

If you were a reader of either of the now defunct; Australaisian Fighting Arts magazine, or Tery O'Neill's Fighting Arts International, you may well have picked up some of my work from my days in Fremantle/Perth.

Actually I have read many issues of both, so that is probably why.

Anytime you're down this way your always welcome at my place. And as the dojo is here also, don't forget to bring your do-gi.

Sounds like a plan!!

--Dave

:asian:

OP
M

Mike Clarke

Hey Dave,
I use to be a Klingon, but I got wiped out:p

Now you got to think that's funny!!!!!

Mike

D.Cobb

2nd Black Belt