ipod nano reviews?

TallAdam85

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
thinking of getting one of these bad boys probaly the cheaper one but not sure if i want to i like how u can save photos and videos on the ipod witch is sweet just not sure if i should weight till the new one any ways any one have one lets here reviews

mantis

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
TallAdam85 said:
thinking of getting one of these bad boys probaly the cheaper one but not sure if i want to i like how u can save photos and videos on the ipod witch is sweet just not sure if i should weight till the new one any ways any one have one lets here reviews
i heard a lot of people are suing apple for making the product very fragile. the screen gets cracked and eventuallyy broken easily. apple is replacing them for those who file a claim. about 6 of my teen cousins bought it last week. for them so far so good. google it to see articles about it, or go to shalshdot.org and find it there. good luck

Sam

Senior Master
Reaction score
I got one for my birthday on 10/27. the only problem I noticed - it scratches VERY easily. After having it for 6 hours I noticed it already had 6 or 7 scratches (not bad ones, but about what you would expect after a months worth of normal use and abuse). I went out that day and bought a neoprene incase case for 20 bucks and have had no further problems. It's my new best friend.
If you buy one, I would reccommend buying a case at the same time. Don't even open the thing until you have the case.

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I have the case on order (for my birthday). Also for my birthday I got speakers so I can use it in the house, a FM transmitter for the car, new headphones, and a car charger.

The scratching worries me so I try to be very careful with it.

Latest Discussions