Introductions

Superflea

White Belt
Reaction score
Welcome to MartialTalk!

Hey! Fancy meeting you here! How are you doing?

I was just browsing around and came across this forum, and decided to make a comment or two. I hope what I have to say will be found helpful by somebody.

macneb

White Belt
Reaction score
Hello
My name is Ben, I am 27 and I am from Stockport in the United Kingdom.

I presently have no experiance in the Martial Arts however I do intend to learn a style/styles and I shall be seeking advice and or discussing relevent matters in the foreseable future.

thank you and take care
Ben

exile

To him unconquered.
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hello
My name is Ben, I am 27 and I am from Stockport in the United Kingdom.

I presently have no experiance in the Martial Arts however I do intend to learn a style/styles and I shall be seeking advice and or discussing relevent matters in the foreseable future.

thank you and take care
Ben

Welcome to the site, Ben, good to have you with us. You've definitely come to the right place for answers to questions about MAs! Keep us posted on what you're up to in your choice of an art to pursue.

norcalazhun

White Belt
Reaction score
Hello everyone!
I just recently earned my rank of black belt in American Kenpo last year in December.I'm honored to train under Tony Martinez Sr. whose instruction has enlightend me in the art of Kenpo.I'm looking forward to meeting fellow Kenpoists and others of different arts.

Fiendlover

Black Belt
Reaction score
hey what's up? my name is ashley and i'm new here. i train at red dragon and i've been training for about five years with shihan chris casamassa and his brother sensei scott casamassa.