Introduction

James Clifton

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Hi,
I'm a old MA,also one of Bram Franks Instructors.Got interested in this forum,looking for info on Hip Replacement! Yeah,I have to have it done,had 2 knee operations.When I started MA there was no padding ,gloves etc. My time was ,Wallace ,Lewis,Norris,Mullins,as I said I'm an old guy!LOL! These were the guys I emulated & looked up too.Already have gotten a lot of info on hip replacement!
Thanks,
Jim

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Welcome James and enjoy your way around the forum. Looking forward to your posts in the future. Be sure to dig around our extensive archives.

I'm still shaking my head in wonder though... "found this site by looking for info on hip replacements! (giggles) no offense of course... just the connection eludes me.

Bob, are you advertising on Medical websites now? (giggles) Gee, I guess you can find MA-ist anywhere huh? :lol2:

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! Enjoy your stay!:ultracool

Mike

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Greetings James and welcome to MT from another old MA..We are from the same era as I reconize ALL the name you mentioned.."Superfoot" was in a process of having a hip replacement the last time I saw him..Bet of luck...

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hello we are in the same era too, I can relate to all of them.
Terry

OP
J

James Clifton

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome guys!Some old guys huh??LOL!First tourn.I entered was Ref. by Luis Delgado,we didn't do well together! LOL! Any of you "old" guys having knee prob.& Dr. wants to give you those shots to help!!Forget it!! Expensive & according to guys I asked about it,didn't work on one & worked on one,BUT DIDN'T THE 2ND TIME AROUND!!
Jim

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Welcome to MartialTalk! I'd love to learn more from your experience! :wavey:

- Ceicei

beau_safken

Black Belt
Reaction score
Welcome, just imagine the possibility...you could very well be more machine than man. IF that isn't grounds for a beer, I dont know what is.

Gemini

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'm a head to toe Bioskin walking bill board myself. :)

Welcome to MT!