Introduction

Kurohana

White Belt
Reaction score
Thought I'd take a few minutes to introduce my self. My name is Brad, I live in Spring, Texas (just outside of Houston). I hold the rank of Shodan in the Bujinkan. I think I hold the record for taking the longest to reach it, 21 years and 5 months (go Me!!). I started the Martial Arts when I was 14 years old, with Tang So Do, then studied TKD. After I joined the AIr Force, I trained in TKD, Shotokan, judo, White Crane Kung Fu, Pa Kua, Aikido and Isshinryu Karate. Basically, anything that anyone was willing to teach me. Then I "found" Ninjtusu (Stephen Hayes' 2nd Annual Ninja Festival) and have stayed primarily with this ever since. Occasional forays into Aikido while in Saudi Arabia because there was no one else beside myself that trained in the Bujinkan.
I'm a moderator on the Ninja/Ninjutsu Topic of another forum (with the Moderator's permission here, I'll post which one). I don't claim to know everything about Ninjutsu, I know I still have lots to learn. But, I do try to keep an open mind and keep politics out of my training.
Here's to hoping I continue to gain knowledge here on Martial Talk!

Michael Billings

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
On behalf of the MartialTalk Admin/Mod team WELCOME to the Board. I look forward to your contributions and getting to know you.

Yours in Kenpo,
-Michael Billings