Interesting site

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
This site is biased, yet it is very interesting. I wish the test were run against all of the mis sized vehicels including the Ford Taurus, Chrysler Intrepid and Pontiac Grand Prix.

Oh well check it out.

http://www.seewhathappens.com/aa_commercial.html

I like the tests, and I used to enjoy actually doing test like this while developing new algorithms for the powertrain. Now, I do more program management. :( Oh well if you get a chance to take an advanced driving course, that allows you to learn how to be a better driver and learn some skills, I recommend it as it is not only fun, it helps you to be a better driver. I know I have used the skills I learned and honed in the street to avoid accidents and or injuries, or to reduce the amount of damage by controlling the vehicle through the accident. I also recommend that you take the Motorcycle safety classes and driving classes even if you have had your license for years. It is fun, there is no stress for you as you already have your license, and it cost like $25 in my state, and I would expect it to be similiar elsewhere.

:asain:

I know this could be considered General Self Defense :), I thought it woudl fit better here for a technical discussion. If others disagree we could move it to the Locker Room.

Latest Discussions