Inosanto and Wong hated each other!

OP
pinklady6000

pinklady6000

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Well, the first bit pre :D is you.... after that is to all... the last bit pre 2nd :D is to the saviour of JKD and the last bit pre :( is again to you...... I have no leather jackets older than you, but one is close and surprisingly I still have it..but it no longer fits.... however now that I think about it, I still have my Jujutsu GI and I had that when Bruce Lee was still alive....so it is older than you are.... but again...is doesn't fit either.... I have a whole lot of things older than her....much of it I still wear....

Xue, that old jacket that doesn't fit, one can cut it up and make some Lady Gaga pants and bra outfits - you will look real cool!

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Frankly I think Ted Wong would have cared more about this...

chinese-horoscope.gif

than this...

lovestrology-phyllis-vega-astrology-signs-of-zodiac.png

That is if he cared anything about it at all.

And

Dan Inosanto, based on the Chinese Zodiac is a Rat
Ted Wong based on the Chinese Zodiac is a Ox

And Rat and an Ox is a good match in the Chinese Zodiac

It has always been the only sign I recognize. I am the rabbit.

original-d49f03dd4152d0a2fc787fe218460353.jpg

Now, please, someone put a pancake on my head where it belongs.

Pat M

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Okay, who on this board is a Sagittarius? I'm calling you out as the low-life, scum-sucking churls that you obviously are!

That comment really offends me Tony and think we should sit down and discuss it over many beers.
(you are just to far away unfortunately)
Who should I hate?

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
because it is relevant.
So, somehow, astrology (which has plenty of evidence of being entirely without merit) is more relevant to a JKD forum than an art with a relationship to JKD? You've missed something in your logic. The logic, mostly.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
She's just added MT to the list of sites she's banned from.

Kickboxer101

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Why are you people discussing horoscopes on a martial arts board?

Well it's kind of important when I take a good hit in sparring I'm sometimes seeing stars guess it'd be nice to know they mean while staggering around trying to not get knocked out lol

Juany118

Senior Master
Reaction score
She's just added MT to the list of sites she's banned from.

What annoys me is I am still trying to figure out, were they a troll or were they really simply that ignorant. I hate unanswered questions

Tony Dismukes

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
What annoys me is I am still trying to figure out, were they a troll or were they really simply that ignorant. I hate unanswered questions
I formulated a rule a couple of years back while dealing with another problematic forum contributor:

"Any sufficiently advanced Dunning-Kruger effect is indistinguishable from trolling."

Juany118

Senior Master
Reaction score
I formulated a rule a couple of years back while dealing with another problematic forum contributor:

"Any sufficiently advanced Dunning-Kruger effect is indistinguishable from trolling."

LOL. I actually referenced the Dunning-Kruger effect a couple weeks ago at work. We were talking about an officer a few years ago who didn't make probation. Everyone in the room, except the Department's Clinical Social Worker/victim's advocate looked at me like I just spoke in Mandarin.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
LOL. I actually referenced the Dunning-Kruger effect a couple weeks ago at work. We were talking about an officer a few years ago who didn't make probation. Everyone in the room, except the Department's Clinical Social Worker/victim's advocate looked at me like I just spoke in Mandarin.

NAH! I think this might be the Mandarin Dá kè xiàoyìng

wingchun100

Senior Master
Reaction score
This thread proves that some people have too much time on their hands...not those who replied necessarily, but definitely the OP...who I believe has been booted.

Latest Discussions