Info on Happou Taijutsu

G

Genin Andrew

I would suggest that it is just Taijutsu with someones name in front of it.Sorry that doesnt really help because taijutsu could refer to any physical art,It has no website or book and no one seems to know anything about it,so i wouldt lose sleep trying to find out what it is...but hey be patient and maybe someone will come up with something.

much respect
-andrew

Shogun

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Hasn't this been answered before.

Anyway, Happo biken is what Takamatsu Sensei (33th Ninjutsu grandmaster) called his art during the first half of the century. he wanted it to remain hidden from the public. During training, white Gi's were worn so passers-by wouldnt be suspicious of black clad Ninja.

F

Firona

Happou probably means 'all sides' in this name so essentially it teaches how to fight physically on all fronts? that's all I can determine, it sounds like a skill you would learn as part of a martial art rather than one of it's own. :idunno:

heretic888

Senior Master
Reaction score
Anyway, Happo biken is what Takamatsu Sensei (33th Ninjutsu grandmaster) called his art during the first half of the century. he wanted it to remain hidden from the public.

Well, also, that's technically an accurate term for what he taught, too. It wasn't just called that for "secretive" purposes.

Togakure ryu Ninjutsu was originally called Togakure ryu Happo Bikenjutsu. Or, so I've been told. ;)

Latest Discussions