Meitetsu

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I didnt train in anything until i moved here 10 years ago

Chris Parker

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Welcome aboard, Eric!

For those who are unaware, Meitetsu is a Jinenkan Dojo-cho in Chiba, and has been working with the Jinenkan Hombu to produce translations of old texts, most recently Ninjutsu no Gokui, as well as assisting with the translation of Takagi Oriemon, Budo Hero of Shiroishi. While I don't know him personally (yet!), I do know him by reputation (some good chats with Morris...), and can happily say that he brings a lot of knowledge with him. A very happy addition to the family.

Welcome again!

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome aboard indeed, Meitetsu :sensei rei:. It is always a pleasure to make the acquaintance of one who has made the effort to study and develop their knowledge beyond that which is merely required.

OP
Meitetsu

Meitetsu

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Welcome aboard, Eric!

For those who are unaware, Meitetsu is a Jinenkan Dojo-cho in Chiba, and has been working with the Jinenkan Hombu to produce translations of old texts, most recently Ninjutsu no Gokui, as well as assisting with the translation of Takagi Oriemon, Budo Hero of Shiroishi. While I don't know him personally (yet!), I do know him by reputation (some good chats with Morris...), and can happily say that he brings a lot of knowledge with him. A very happy addition to the family.

Welcome again!
Yikes! I was hoping to reveal myself slowly, one onion layer at a time!
Thanks for the introduction, literally made my jaw drop!
I trained with morris for several years and he really pushed for more intensity out of every session (which i presume you know all about). As i hold him in high regard that is fine praise indeed.

Chris Parker

Grandmaster
Reaction score
My pleasure, my friend. Yeah, I know what you mean with Morris there.... I was involved in a charity event for the Tsunami in Japan with him, and we had some great conversations... you were described to me as someone I would "get along with great... he's a real lover of the whole history side of things".

OP
Meitetsu

Meitetsu

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
My pleasure, my friend. Yeah, I know what you mean with Morris there.... I was involved in a charity event for the Tsunami in Japan with him, and we had some great conversations... you were described to me as someone I would "get along with great... he's a real lover of the whole history side of things".
Yeah I heard about that, very cool of you guys to collaborate to raise money!

OP
Meitetsu

Meitetsu

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Welcome to MT!
First time I have ever seen the Chinese Kanji Characters for Christ and Christianity.
基督  基督教  basis + director

Last edited:

Yondanchris

Master Black Belt
MT Mentor
Reaction score
First time I have ever seen the Chinese Kanji Characters for Christ and Christianity.
基督  基督教  basis + director

Thanks! We are a Christian Martial Arts Ministry located in California.

DennisBreene

3rd Black Belt
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome, and thank you for honoring us with your presence.

Latest Discussions