Illustrious return to MT

kenpkirusty

White Belt
Reaction score
Some may have known me before as Therustyone...that name has since gone...and I have returned anew!

Anyway...I haven't trained in 2 (2.5?) years, I was having trouble finding motivation...and money! Plus school got in the way...pesky education. Anywho, I studied under Seig and KenpoTess in WV (I owe them a lot of explinations!) but recent have found the motivation to throw myself headlong back into the martial arts and into EPAK!

And what is this motivation?

He runs around here by the screen name of Hollywood 1340. Seeing someone that devoted to a dream really inspired me! Not to mention, I traveled all the way to Montana from Delaware just to meet the kid! As well as meeting a few others (Master Taylor of Summit Martial Arts and Chris Crews) along the way! Plus, I got to dabble in Hapkido...and darnitall of Kenpo and Hapkido aren't the same once you get into the swing of things!

So with this, I bring myself back into this community and into training!

And I leave you with...

CSI: Martial Arts:

"Kenpo. That's the only way he could have died."
"How can you tell?"
"Blunt force trauma...both before and after death."
(thanks Hollywood)

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome front (okay, I wanted to be different)!

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Some may have known me before as Therustyone...that name has since gone...and I have returned anew!

Anyway...I haven't trained in 2 (2.5?) years, I was having trouble finding motivation...and money! Plus school got in the way...pesky education. Anywho, I studied under Seig and KenpoTess in WV (I owe them a lot of explinations!) but recent have found the motivation to throw myself headlong back into the martial arts and into EPAK!

And what is this motivation?

He runs around here by the screen name of Hollywood 1340. Seeing someone that devoted to a dream really inspired me! Not to mention, I traveled all the way to Montana from Delaware just to meet the kid! As well as meeting a few others (Master Taylor of Summit Martial Arts and Chris Crews) along the way! Plus, I got to dabble in Hapkido...and darnitall of Kenpo and Hapkido aren't the same once you get into the swing of things!

So with this, I bring myself back into this community and into training!

And I leave you with...

CSI: Martial Arts:

"Kenpo. That's the only way he could have died."
"How can you tell?"
"Blunt force trauma...both before and after death."
(thanks Hollywood)
Hey I know them guys! Anyways have a great return to Kenpo. See you at a get toguether sometime.
Sean

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I do not remember but that's no surprize as I forget who I am a lot of days...Welcome back to MT...

Latest Discussions