illinois bujinkan

H

Hanzo04

does anybody know shidoshi james morganelli in ILLinois? i need to find his dojo number. i talked to him last summer and now he doesn't want to return his email. can anybody help me?

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hanzo04 said:
does anybody know shidoshi james morganelli in ILLinois? i need to find his dojo number. i talked to him last summer and now he doesn't want to return his email. can anybody help me?

I Know James. I went to his Dojo a couple times... UNFORTUNATLEY, I don't know his number... only the location of his Dojo in Elgin, and his Email address.

Sorry.

OP
H

Hanzo04

what did you think of him was he any good. i'm interested in learning from him. do you know if they practice samurai sword techniques. is he traditional?

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I cant really say what I think... I don't train with him, and don't have enough exposure to his teaching to know. He seems to move, IMHO, very well, from what I remember of him.

My friend trained with him a while, I would be happy to ask him what his opinion is...

Where are you from Hanzo?

stephen

Purple Belt
Reaction score
I train with James, and have done so for about 3 years. I will PM you with his phone number and e-mail. You could also go to the dojo website at www.budotech.com/jvm and click on the "contact me" to send an email. If he hasn't returned it, then you have a bad address. He always returns mail and phone calls.

If you are interested in training, then you will not be disappointed with James. I have no doubt about that. Any other questions about the dojo I'd be happy to answer in PM.

Stephen Kovalcik

Latest Discussions