IJF / International Jidokwan Federation

D

Disco

Organization is based in Canada, B.C. Anybody have any information.

Damian Mavis

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Run by Mr. Haase in the ITF headed by Master Choi. That's all I know. What did you want to know?

Damian Mavis
Honour TKD

OP
D

Disco

Thanks for the reply. Would you consider this to be a reputable Organization?

Damian Mavis

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
He has a history that haunts him... I don't know much about it but I do know that he has publicly admitted and apologised for whatever it is he has done which is more than most people do that do something wrong. Thats all I know and don't know if his group is reputable but he is part of Master Choi's ITF and that is reputable.

Damian Mavis
Honour TKD

Mithios

Green Belt
Reaction score
For a period of about 10 years give or take. Haase was claiming a 10th dan,and selling high rank !! There were a couple of people that i new that he skipped from 4th to 7th and 8th dan. That was awhile back.He is only claiming 5th with itf-Canada and i don't know about his federation. Maybe he is trying to make up for it ??? But i don't now about that ! Maybe you can give it a try and see. Keep us posted ! Hope this helps, MITHIOS

OP
D

Disco

Apparently leopards spots are hard to change. In speaking to some people, some very serious allegations pertaining to criminal matters have been stated. Does anybody here on MT know anything or know somebody who may know something in relation to this. I tried a general search on the net but came up empty. Any info would be appriciated.

KennethKu

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Don't waste your time, unless collecting info on losers in the martial art community is your calling.

Hasse is yesterday's breakfast. His federation is as popular as OJ Simpson's Fan Club. After you sign up, the member list will be just Hasse, his inlaws, a couple of laykeys and YOU!!

P.S. Word is there is a freaking warrant out for him in BC. That is why he is parking his a$$ in the east coast.

OP
A

agl

Disco,

Confucius say: "For happy life, avoid Hassels." ;)

Feel free to contact me directly on this matter if you wish.

AGL

Akashiro Tamaya

Green Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by Disco
Apparently leopards spots are hard to change. In speaking to some people, some very serious allegations pertaining to criminal matters have been stated. Does anybody here on MT know anything or know somebody who may know something in relation to this. I tried a general search on the net but came up empty. Any info would be appriciated.

Here's one

www.dafydhaase.com

Hope this helps !

OP
A

agl

Since this thread began, Mr. Haase has disbanded the IJF (which was not a real organization in the true sense of the word), left the ITF, had his ITF 5th Dan revoked by Master Choi and joined another organization.

Regards

AGL

OP
D

Disco

Akashiro and agl, thanks for the information. Not a very honorable person, much less a Martial Artist. Be curious to know what other organization he joined. Mabey he's doing an end run and going to start something new. Mite be good to get a heads up for other's. Seems to be a trend starting. He's not the only one underfire and being microscoped. (see kwans).

OP
A

agl

I agree, such conduct is an embarrassment to all martial artists.

He has joined Choi Kwang Do. They have been alerted but don't seem to care about his past activities. You may find his new site at: http://www.haasetkd.com

Regards

AGL

OP
D

Disco

Akashiro, good observation. Kind of missed that myself. Yes, as was pointed out by agl, the organization he joined has been notified of his background and they are indifferent to it, says all that's needed to be said about them. I guess sometimes the almighty dollar is just to strong for some people.

Latest Discussions