IDENTITY on reputation points

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tgace

Grandmaster
Reaction score
loki09789 said:
That's funny, I have two replies to your account in my sent files. I know I replied.

Funny how my posting concerns over rep points draws such fire with three previous pages of concerns from others not getting a lick of bullying and abuse. If you think these types of concerns are a waste of time, don't waste your time here.
To quote my mother..."THIS IS WHY WE CANT HAVE NICE THINGS!"
icon10.gif

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
loki09789 said:
That's funny, I have two replies to your account in my sent files. I know I replied.

Funny how my posting concerns over rep points draws such fire with three previous pages of concerns from others not getting a lick of bullying and abuse. If you think these types of concerns are a waste of time, don't waste your time here.

Paul Martin sir,

I also have those copies, you mentioned, yet, you had the chance to make your demands on how this was going to play out. I replied with my demands. No reply at all from you with my last post of three ( one Split int three for size ) to answer you, in my mind does not constitute, any agreement. The negotiation was still going on.

I do have a rep question. If rep does not mean anything to you then how come you had the rep number memorized from before the negative hit?

Also to rep qustions, the last time there a big ta-do here with Balintawak, I received a PM to call someone, to get told I was wrong. I had a nice long talk with this gentleman, and read him the actual posts, and he was surprised, that I was right. So, I think in this case you are handling it correctly. We both know you are using the system, and I have personally made your issues a point of discussion. Thank you for your feedback, and please allow the team time to investigate and discuss.

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Emptyglass said:
Paul:

:rolleyes:

Respectfully,

Rich Curren

Hey Rich C et al,

I respect your right to express your opinion. Yet, you do not have all the information. Read my last reply back to Paul M. He did not reply back to me after I made my counter demands to his initial demands. the negotiation was still on going.

It has been pointed out that the teams of people on both sides of a far in the past discussion keep coming back to support each other, when they were not involved with the current discussion. This adds additional issues. By no means is this an attack on you. I am just asking you to be bigger than some of the others involved, on both sides. If this could be resolved between jsut two people, and not all their friends, it probably would get over much sooner and easier. So, RIch C. I do apologize for I have not asked you this in the past. This is not directed to you alone, it is also directed to everyone else who might be involved or think they are involved, to just step back, and allow the two people involved to hash it out. I wish to thank you for your contributions here and in the past though.

:asian:

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Pre-Review Comment:

The system as it stands is under reconsideration.
Comments cannot be required as part of the default-setup.
Changing that requires code rewriting.
Other comments and concerns are being addressed.
The personal 'heat' between certain individuals needs to stop as it seems to poison -every- thread involving them.

The admin team will be discussing the other aspects over the next few days.

Michael Billings

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Review Note: as a matter of interest - (and I do not know the Admins personally, and by profession am required to maintain a professional distance) Rich has turned it over to the other Mods and Admins, which he has in the past also when heated issues come up. I find it professional in the extreme the way he says, "hey guys, I am involved in this, treat me as you would any other member involved in a conflict". Tempers sometimes run high, but when the conflict continues between members, across threads, the interpersonal conflict often becomes the issue, not the topic of the thread.

It is still under review by all Admin & Mods.

-Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions