I have a secret...

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Well since we are revealing our Celebs meeting secrets; mine is.... I was once a security guard at Dallas' Love Field Airport. One particularly boring slow day I was helping this guy who had a crap load of luggage. He was waiting for a ride and so just to keep myself occupied and helping him out I noticed his guitar case, and asked him to play a tune if he wouldn't mind. When he asked if I wanted anything in particular, the first song that popped in my head was "Classical Gas".
The look he gave me had me wondering if he didn't get this request allll the time. :rolleyes:
But he played it and quite flawlessly I might add. True the horn section wasn't there but it didn't matter... it's a cool song.
He was done, I thanked him and shook his hand. His ride showed up... Impreesive, a long black un-marked limo. The driver got out apologizing profusely: "Sorry for being late Mr. Williams... traffic was..." But he was waved off and I was waved goodbye.
Few days later I was reading the paper and trying to see what concerts were playing. There was a review on one that I missed.... Even had the artist's picture.... Yep, Mason Williams.

For you younger kids the man has been called one of THE best guitarists in the world.

:uhyeah:

bignick

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Rich Parsons said:
I also bounced the Central Michigan Quarterback do a flight of stairs when he was trying to beat a friend of mine up ** less than half his size **. This lead to me meeting the Front Line. That was an interesting night.

Yeah, you might not like meeting QB Security...

I once ate at a Burger King with Macho Man Randy Savage

I'm afraid of spiders...

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well, if you wanna talk celebs, I have met my fair share, a few that Come to mind are Krystine Haje (prolly killed the spelling on that) Michael Bein, Loni Anderson, Adrian Paul, George Takei, James Doohan, Harold Ramis, Maren Lindow (who was in a film we made), and Gwen Stephani,

but I Pissed off Bill Murray.

Go me.

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I occasionally go caving with a (distant) cousin of Steve McQueen... does that count? :D

Steve McQueen was a big action star back in the good ole' days. His first (starring) movie was the (original) Blob and his last movie "The Hunter" was called "one" of his best til he died the same year.
This info was (again) for you young'uns on MT. (look 'em up will ya? :rolleyes: )

bluemtn

Senior Master
Reaction score
I ate dinner with a Cincinatti Bengals football player.

bluemtn

Senior Master
Reaction score
I get sick to my stomach if I eat tomatoes, bell peppers, eggs in things like tuna salad, ham salad, etc.- but other wise love eggs. Go figure.

T

TheBattousai

All my celeb exp:
I had breakfast with Dakota Fanning and her mom (didn't know who she was until later, that kid is really freaking smart).Met (in passing, meaning speaking just a few words) Kurt Russell, Conin Obrain, N'sync, Rick Dees, Carson Daily, the guy who did the voice of Krillin from Dragon Ball Z (Thats all that I could remember).

I've been into bondage since I was 5, and I hate movies with sad endings, like ones that make me cry.

OnlyAnEgg

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Flying Crane said:
Dude, I LOVE Samurai Cat!! Miowara Tomokato!! Is he the author? How cool is that!!

He did the drawings. Jim Hummel's his name, cartoonist extrordinaire. Out in San Jose, now.

Edit: I meant 'Inker'; but, his style is strong throughout the comic.

Navarre

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Technopunk said:
Well, if you wanna talk celebs, I have met my fair share, a few that Come to mind are Krystine Haje (prolly killed the spelling on that)

Her name is spelled Khrystyne Haje. I had such a crush on her when she was on Head of the Class. I loved her character.

I felt like she would have understood me in high school and been nice to me. I was definitely in my red-head loving phase at the time (Egg never grew out of this). lol

TheBattousai said:
I had breakfast with Dakota Fanning and her mom
She's my favorite actor. I've heard she is very intelligent and a very respectful, kind person. She's also one of the best actors to come along in a very long time.

L'see, do I owe another secret now? Um...

I am attracted to someone I can never be with.

Jade Tigress

RAWR
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Navarre said:
I am attracted to someone I can never be with.

heh heh. Me too. I think this would be a fairly common "secret".

Navarre

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Sil Lum TigerLady said:
I think this would be a fairly common "secret".

Probably so, SLTL. Still, given a different chain of events a lot of people could be with the person they desire. That couldn't work for me because the relationship between myself, my wife, and this woman are, well, a bit complicated.

Maybe I should find someone to like who isn't at all the family holidays. How about Sarah from the 9th pic in your gallery? She's really cute.

Jade Tigress

RAWR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Navarre said:
Probably so, SLTL. Still, given a different chain of events a lot of people could be with the person they desire. That couldn't work for me because the relationship between myself, my wife, and this woman are, well, a bit complicated.

Maybe I should find someone to like who isn't at all the family holidays. How about Sarah from the 9th pic in your gallery? She's really cute.

Yeah, that's a doozy alright.

Sorry, no deal with Sarah, she's only 14.

Navarre

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Maybe we should start a secret society to help all of us get with our secret loves. I'd be interested in hearing about why we're attracted to who we are and why we aren't with them.

That's the kind of intimate disclosure that really goes beyond the bounds of formality and hits at the heart of the direction our lives take. That's about as "secret" as it gets.

It opens up the potential for a lot of intrigue, pain, and embarrassment. But, it's also one of those things that could largely exist only on the internet.

I've always found it interesting that it's so much easier to discuss intimate issues on the net than with ppl we actually know.

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'm going to be blatant here..
This is Not the place for this type of conversation.. This is Not the Board for it.

We have Minors here that are entrusted to us to keep the site Safe. I'm not saying anything Unsafe is going on.. I am saying -Think ....... Before you type.

And if you wish to have more mature conversations .. MT has an over 18 area that we use for such.

~Tess
-MT Assist Admin

Navarre

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I made a statement that I found many people to be attracted to those other than their partner. I expounded in that it is interesting that people have so many needs that aren't normally discussed in our lives yet impact us so dramatically.

I jokingly suggested we should start a "club" to help each other out. I wasn't seriously suggesting we do so or that we start going on in great detail about our intimate needs. Perhaps you are confusing my witty remarks as conscious intent.

What about this has made you feel this deserves any sort of warning?

Flatlander

Grandmaster
Reaction score
MOD NOTE:

Consider this issue dropped. If you have further questions, please take it to PM. I don't believe that this discussion is in the spirit of the original intent of the lead poster. Please get back to topic.

-Dan Bowman-
-MT Senior Mod-

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Navarre said:
I made a statement that I found many people to be attracted to those other than their partner. I expounded in that it is interesting that people have so many needs that aren't normally discussed in our lives yet impact us so dramatically.

I jokingly suggested we should start a "club" to help each other out. I wasn't seriously suggesting we do so or that we start going on in great detail about our intimate needs. Perhaps you are confusing my witty remarks as conscious intent.

What about this has made you feel this deserves any sort of warning?

Personally I thought it was your quote that you noticed her "Sarah" becuase she was 14. Not the issue that you looked at another woman, and said she looks nice or cute or what ever.

In this society of today, 14 is not an age of marriage or consent. Almost all states have 18 years as legal adult, and sometimes 17 for certain conditions, or can be tried as an adult at lower ages, for issue of punishment and repeat offenses.

Just my take on this. An adult making a comment that the little girl or young lady is cute, is acceptable, to make other comments in todays society is not publically acceptable.

Personally, I would not want people reading this to think something like that of me, no matter how much it was made in jest or not.

Just my thoughts on the subject.

My Apologies Dan, I cross posted. If you want, you can remove my post.

Navarre

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
My sincere apologies to Flatlander, Rich, and anyone else I have offended. I never intend to do other than make the forum a better place for everyone. The matter is dropped but understood.

So, someone else have a (more acceptable) secret? My best currently is that I can't dance.

Latest Discussions