I got lost in translation....

knpo22

White Belt
Reaction score
Hello, I appologize for not saying hello sooner. I am new to this forum and was going to post a hello yesterday but got lost in here and just found my way out!!!!! I hope to talk to every single person on here real soon.

Hugs and kisses,
knpo22

knpo22 said:
Hello, I appologize for not saying hello sooner. I am new to this forum and was going to post a hello yesterday but got lost in here and just found my way out!!!!! I hope to talk to every single person on here real soon.

Hugs and kisses,
knpo22

Welcome!

What besides Kenpo do you like to do? (* Lead back qustions for you to answer if you wish. *)

Welcome to MT :wavey:

Welcome to the forum! Enjoy your stay!:ultracool

Mike

Welcome to the forum! Big place, many get lost and never find their way here! Hope you enjoy yourself and I look forward to your posts!

Lisa

Welcome! I am fairly new too!! Its easy to get lost in all the forums. There is so much great information in here!

Welcome - enjoy the journey; I know I got lost when I started looking around, following threads into different areas. Happy posting!

Again, Mr. Post, welcome to MartialTalk! It will be refreshing to have someone from Mr. Dimmick's lineage here.

Enjoy!

:asian:

Hey Rich:
I have been recovering from knee surgery so I have been limited in my activities but realy enjoy riding my Harley. I joined a group called the Patriot Guard Riders and have been going to the funerals of returning Soilders to show my appreciaton and respect for their sacrafice. Something I feel strongly about. Thanks for asking. I hope to talk to you again.

Aloha,
Rich

knpo22 said:
Hey Rich:
I have been recovering from knee surgery so I have been limited in my activities but realy enjoy riding my Harley. I joined a group called the Patriot Guard Riders and have been going to the funerals of returning Soilders to show my appreciaton and respect for their sacrafice. Something I feel strongly about. Thanks for asking. I hope to talk to you again.

Aloha,
Rich

What Bike you ride? I have a Harley look alike. ;) (* The Honda Sabre Black and Chrome :D *)

Rich Parsons said:
What Bike you ride? I have a Harley look alike. ;) (* The Honda Sabre Black and Chrome :D *)

I have a Harley Fatboy, (black and chrome). It is kinda of ironic, I spent all that money for a Harley, plus after market tax to fix it up to make it look like your bike because I liked the Honda Sabres, they look awesome. I guess I should have just bought a Sabre!!!! Oh well, if I was smart I would have been a Doctor or a Lawyer. Ride safe brother.

Back