Howdy from Houston

DMcHenry

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Howdy,

Its been so long since I've been by this forum I had to re-register. My name is Dennis & I'm from Houston, TX. My main art is TangSooDo, but I also hold rank in TaeKwonDo as well and crosstrain in HapKiDo. I have trained in various Japanese arts as well but no longer train in them at all.

I began my martial arts training in 1976 and currently teach a handfull of private students and work with other instructors. I'm a computer geek by day (network engineer) but am about to change jobs (infrastructure manager). I used to enjoy riding motorcycles until I totalled my bike last year, so now just ride in a Miata with my wife. I'm also into homebrewing. I'm hoping my new job will give me more time for my more enjoyable activities.

Welcome "back" to MT, Master Mac! I watched your videos a lot while I was in Korea. You will probably find more than a few references to them around the site! Thank you for your work in recording them and putting them up!

Welcome to Martial Talk, don't you know Master Giambi from Houston Texas? At anyrate glad to have you around.

Greetings and welcome back to MT! I've also gotten into home brewing...I find that I like my brew better than Pro-brews.

Here's hoping you get another bike soon!

WELCOME BACK to our humble neighborhood!

BTW, Are you one-and-the-same 'Master Mac' of the "Shamelessly Unofficial Forms Webpage" fame? If so, thank you very much for making it available. THAT is a GREAT resource!!

WELCOME BACK to our humble neighborhood!

BTW, Are you one-and-the-same 'Master Mac' of the "Shamelessly Unofficial Forms Webpage" fame? If so, thank you very much for making it available. THAT is a GREAT resource!!

Yes he is the same. Great resource in deed.

Greetings Dennis,

Welcome back to Martial Talk. I was gone for a bit as well.

You have a variety of striking arts under your belt. Have you ever cross trained in Aikido or Jujitsu when you trained in the Japanese arts?

Welcome aboard.

I've watched the Hyung Videos on your site many times - thank you for making them available for all to see and learn.

Back