• Amateur

• Novice

• Could get my *** kicked by a 5 year old

• Weaker than a 100 year old lady

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
T

tonbo

I would say I'm "okay".....depends on the circumstances. I'm better than some, worse than others. *shrug*

I think my favorite quote (paraphrased here, and I won't name the source, although I think some folks here will recognize it):

"People ask me if I'm any good at my MA. I always answer them, 'It depends on what you're trying to take away from me'".

Sums it up nicely...;)

Peace--

OP
K

KanoLives

Originally posted by tonbo
I would say I'm "okay".....depends on the circumstances. I'm better than some, worse than others. *shrug*

I think my favorite quote (paraphrased here, and I won't name the source, although I think some folks here will recognize it):

"People ask me if I'm any good at my MA. I always answer them, 'It depends on what you're trying to take away from me'".

Sums it up nicely...;)

Peace--

I like that quote. Definitely sums it up. Personally I think I'm good at my art with the potential to be great. Still have a very lot to learn but all in time. :asian:

Randy Strausbaugh

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
My Kenpo is passable, but in the T'ai Chi community I am the village idiot.

Trying to avoid life's potholes,
Randy Strausbaugh

OP
J

Jill666

My Kenpo is also good, but "village idiot" is pretty much how I feel in the Bujikan dojo.

:confused:

OP
M

Master of Blades

Originally posted by Jill666
My Kenpo is also good, but "village idiot" is pretty much how I feel in the Bujikan dojo.

:confused:

JUST in the Bujikan dojo? ;)

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Seig
MOB, how does it feel to know that now you have added another person to the list of us who will never let up on you?

Everyday he continues to show his uneducated youth.:rofl:

OP
M

Master of Blades

MOB, how does it feel to know that now you have added another person to the list of us who will never let up on you?

Naw.....I dont think you can honestly find one person who doesnt like me :p

OP
T

tonbo

....had a great saying:

"I think I could take my inner child in a fair fight".

That sums it up pretty nicely.....at least I know I could beat *someone*....:rolleyes:

Peace--

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Master of Blades
Naw.....I dont think you can honestly find one person who doesnt like me :p

Well I dunno however if you are talking about your red crabby claw person on the left then yes I don't like it.:shrug:

OP
M

Master of Blades

Originally posted by jfarnsworth
Well I dunno however if you are talking about your red crabby claw person on the left then yes I don't like it.:shrug:

Well he doesnt like you either :disgust:

OP
M

Master of Blades

Would you care to place a wager on that?

Find me ten honest people who dont like me PLUS have good reasons for not liking me and I will allow you to give me ten *Boot to the Groins* :asian:

fair deal :D

OP
K

KenpoDragon

Find me ten honest people who dont like me PLUS have good reasons for not liking me and I will allow you to give me ten *Boot to the Groins* :asian:

fair deal :D
Up until recently, you were o.k, but you called me a suck up, so Seig here goes your first honest person.

1.KenpoDragon: Reason M.O.B talks to much and never shuts up.

:soapbox: :shrug:

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by KenpoDragon
1.KenpoDragon: Reason M.O.B talks to much and never shuts up.

Sir,
You found the only response we need.

MOB's is just like my 9 (going on 25) year old son. He is always trying to get the last word in on every discussion.

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Find me ten honest people who dont like me PLUS have good reasons for not liking me and I will allow you to give me ten *Boot to the Groins*

M.O.B.
See the 2nd above post. It looks like you have managed to irritate another member of MT. Low and behold it's another kenpo person. Go figure.:rofl:

Latest Discussions