how to make martial art a big brand like baseball?

ark400

White Belt
Reaction score
how to make martial art a big brand like baseball? any idea?

Its already in the Olympics. Baseball aint in the Olympics. And everyone knows plenty about MA. Its already there.

how to make martial art a big brand like baseball? any idea?

I've an idea!!

You could have a contests where martial artists with strengths in different ranges, grappling and striking, fight for 5 minute rounds with no limit on which techniques they use. You have them fight in a cage, and glitz it up with a reality tv show, Vegas promotions,shows around the world, promoted superstars, and lifestyle magazines and internet webpages to do the promotions....

Hey, wait a minute!

nevermind.....:lfao:

I've an idea!!

You could have a contests where martial artists with strengths in different ranges, grappling and striking, fight for 5 minute rounds with no limit on which techniques they use. You have them fight in a cage, and glitz it up with a reality tv show, Vegas promotions,shows around the world, promoted superstars, and lifestyle magazines and internet webpages to do the promotions....

Hey, wait a minute!

Mate! What a great idea. Now, why didn't I think of that? :)

I've an idea!!

Hey, wait a minute!

But that would be like human cockfighting.

What does that even mean? A sport where professionals get paid millions to showcase themselves on television every day?

Latest Discussions

Back