how to make a dress ninja (gi ninja) ?

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Instead of an undress ninja?

You can easily find several sources for ninja costumes, with varying degrees of cost and quality, through any search engine.

But it's not the clothes that matter...

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Where are you located? We may be able to offer some suggestions of where to find what you want. Are you also asking about sewing patterns?

- Ceicei

OP
mizogomo

mizogomo

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Where are you located? We may be able to offer some suggestions of where to find what you want. Are you also asking about sewing patterns?

- Ceicei
thank ceicei

what is substance ninja gi?

and how sewing ninja gi ?

sorry , english me is bad

thank dear:wink2:

Obi Wan Shinobi

Green Belt
Reaction score
I don't know if you're trying to keep it traditional or not but most just use a traditional black Karate gi. To my understanding and I could be wrong a traditional Shinobi Shozoku (I think I spelled it right) is nothing more than a Hakama wrapped up with leggings and a Kimono top tucked in the hakama and a scarf type cloth used as a mask. Black wasn't normally used as this would stand out in the darkness. Something more in the line of dark blue, brown and maroon would do great for use in the dark. But the only reason they used this is that this is how people in Japan dressed like. So for modern days would be something that would allow you to hide in plain sight.....

Latest Discussions