How to Kill - Pressure Points in Unarmed Combat

snoack

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I recently watched the unarmed combat DVD from http://www.combatskills.net and really enjoyed it.

I would recommend it for simple, effective and deadly techniques. (No disrespect.)

But it's basically just a 'how to kill' instructional DVD with little explanation in terms of energy or pressure points. It talks about nerves and blood vessels etc., but not meridian lines etc.

If you want to just learn simple ways to kill an opponent using Special Forces unarmed combat techniques then fine. And it does mention pressure points including ST9. It also explains the 'Death Touch' infamous in the martial arts.

But I want a more detailed instructional DVD from a Ki/Chi position - actually giving the traditional names of all the pressure points used in military unarmed combat and why they work - not just "hit here at this angle and death is instantaneous!"

I don't just want to be a killing machine, I'm trying to learn about the military use of pressure points scientifically!!

Can anybody suggest another good DVD with this in mind?

This is a joke, right?

First of all, why would you feel the need to know this?

Second, IF I was placed in a situation where I needed to kill somebody to defend myself, I would use a tried and true technique in a vulnerable spot of the body (I don't feel the need to elaborate more)