All weight is underside
Reaction score
Before, if I have warning that a potential situation is coming
Nervous

During
Relaxed

After
Shake like a leaf.

That is how it happened every single time when I was security at a hospital with a Detox and mental health department.

Times I had no warning; to be honest I have no idea what I felt during, no time to think just time to do. But I still shook like a leaf afterwards

jonbey

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Many years ago i got run over - luckily I was not injured badly! IT was a very odd experience, because I stepped into the road, thinking I was on the one way part of the street, and very quickly was hit. But I can still remember the point of impact, and thinking "oh f**k" and being totally aware of the fact that i had just been hit by a car. The everything sped up, and I was first thrown against the bonnet, then windscreen (which I shattered with my head), and the car must have done a nice emergency stop, which meant I was then thrown onto the road, where I rolled a few times before stopping. But here's the crazy bit. The first thing that I did was pick up my watch and put it back on (it came off after I hit the road). Then I got up, looked both ways, and crossed the road. After that I sat on the curb, staring at the car, and stayed there until the ambulance arrived. Strange experience.

Latest Discussions