How I (Will) Blow My Lottery Winnings!

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
An awesome futuristic yacht.
Cruising range is 4000 miles on a full tank. Top speed is 22 knots, on the water that's hauling butt! Handles up to 8 guest with 4-5 crew members. Canna find the price-tag however, but I'm guessing it's about 7 figures or more.
http://www.john-shuttleworth.com/adastra.html

Makes me wonder however how it would handle in rough seas?

K-man

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Yep, stable in big seas, able to cope with torrential rain but ... try to keep your nose out of trouble!

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
MA-Caver

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
As much as I love whales I'm not going to get in the way of someone breaking international laws and let the world get tired of them and let the law take care of those killing the whales. Man has caused the extinction of hundreds of animals, eventually it'll catch up to him and man will realize the stupidity of his actions by disrupting the laws and balance of nature. Greed has too strong of a stranglehold over those who have it.
So on top of it all the best (civilian) radar the rest of whatever I got left can buy... and move out of their way.

Of course blasting sound underwater so any whales in the area will move along too. :wink2:
No law against that is there? Getting the whales to move out of the way of hazardous shipping. Oh right the harassment... that's only within territorial waters about 2-3 miles off whatever coastline you can think of.

Greenpeace is just as bad as PETA... environmental terrorists... bleah.

Latest Discussions