How can you tell...

OP
K

kenposcum

Officer: What are you kid, a freakin' comedian or something?

Me: Why yes, as a matter of fact, I am a comedian. That is my chosen profession. Are you discriminating against me on the basis of employment?

Officer:...

:asian:

OP
E

Elfan

Originally posted by Kaith Rustaz

How can you tell a guy studies kenpo?

He's the one throwing 6 punched, 8 kicks, 3 headbutts and 1 eye gouge in the air after his 1st punch took out the glass jawed yetz who attacked him....

OR

When he's got a busted right arm asks his attacker to come back in a few weeks when he can do his technique that he only studied from the right side.

OR

He asks his attacker to pause so he can remember movement 85 in long 4 which is just what he needs at the moment.

I got more around somewhere.....

The first one is wicked funny, you come up with that yoruself or from a list somewhere. If a list, please share more.:D

Hollywood1340

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Fellow Artists,

Taekata to Kenpoist: And what am I supposed to do while your dancing about waving your hands in the air?

Kenpoist to Taekata: Be carefu with those kicks, one of these days you're leg is gonna get stuck like that, so don't say I didn't warn ya.

OP
C

CraneWings

Why do you guys have to make jokes like that. Can't we all just except eachothers styles, as different as they may be?

Matt Stone

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Originally posted by CraneWings
Why do you guys have to make jokes like that. Can't we all just except eachothers styles, as different as they may be?

No.

:D:D:D:D

How can you tell the difference between a Yiliquan student and any other internal CMA boxer?

The Taiji guy is busy standing still (because it develops power).

The Xingyi guy is busy walking in funny lines (because it develops power).

The Bagua guy is busy walking in circles (because dizziness begets power).

The Yili guy is busy getting up, dusting himself off, taping up the bruised or broken ribs, spitting out a few teeth and a mouthful of blood saying "That was good. Let's try that again..."

(we hit each other for fun... If ever in the SeaTac area, you must visit and ask about the Capitol Hill B*tch Slap...)

Gambarimasu.
:asian:

***CAVEAT: We, in Yiliquan, also practice Xingyiquan, Taijiquan and Baguazhang. The above jokes are intended for humor only, and apply equally to our practice as to that of other IMAists.

OP
J

Jill666

Originally posted by kenposcum
Q: How do you know if an individual studies Tae Kwon Do?

A: He's up on his toes in the tournaments and flat on his back in the streetfights.

What's wrong with being on your back? I enjoy it...
:D

OP
J

Jill666

Bring it on!

Especially the Kenpo jokes- I resemble the first one ;)

The wrestling jokes I have to send my partner, who was once all-state.

OP
K

Kenpo Wolf

Originally posted by Jill666

A: He's up on his toes in the tournaments and flat on his back in the streetfights.

Being the honorable gentleman that I am, I will refrain from making a crude comment :)

OP
M

Master of Blades

Originally posted by Jill666

I............Well I...............Y'know what, its all good :rofl:

OP
J

jeffkyle

Originally posted by Kenpo Wolf
Being the honorable gentleman that I am, I will refrain from making a crude comment :)

Ditto! ;)

OP
M

Master of Blades

Originally posted by cali_tkdbruin
What do you mean being on your back? :erg:

Your a big guy Cali.........guess :rolleyes:

ace

Master of Arts
Reaction score
She Will Send a Few Kicks from The Ground
To The Family Jewels.
:idea:

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by cali_tkdbruin
What do you mean being on your back? :erg:

:eek: Oh my gosh. I think I know. (jumping from the back of class with my arm up. Me Me Me Me hey Me :rofl:

Latest Discussions