horror story for all you guys...

OP
G

Gary Crawford

I wish I had $1000 for everytime I've been nailed in the peaches,I'd have about $20,000

OP
M

Mark Weiser

the wantabe doctor needs to be thrashed within an inch of his life.

TigerWoman

Senior Master
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did anybody hear about them both what happened to them afterward. I guess that would probably not be publicized. I have never heard a more terrible story...its probably going to give the guys nightmares!~ TW

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Ceicei said:
Hurt females worse? I don't think so. For us females, the only thing between the "boot" and us is just muscle to the bone. For you guys... there is "something else" besides the muscle, as you already know--unless you want me to practice that technique, Squatting Sacrifice, again on you for your review.

- Ceicei

Anytime you want to try that again hunny, I'm ready... remember I bought a cup!
Sooo... c'mon wif yer bad self! fft ffftt :D

:xtrmshock w-wa-wait a second... I ...dang it! Left my cup at home... I'll be right back!

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
MACaver said:
Anytime you want to try that again hunny, I'm ready... remember I bought a cup!
Sooo... c'mon wif yer bad self! fft ffftt :D

:xtrmshock w-wa-wait a second... I ...dang it! Left my cup at home... I'll be right back!
- Ceicei

hardheadjarhead

Senior Master
Reaction score
JPR said:
I think I am going to check just exactly what is in you coffee cup the next time I'm in! Scary, really scary.

JPR

Well, it seems to be some hard, crusty, gunky stuff. I don't think my wife washed it out real well after someone dunked their cookies. Looks like oatmeal.

Back to topic...having had a testicle crushed, I can empathize with this guy. What happens after this is that your grape essentially shrivels into a raisin. (Sorry, Raisin...it was the only metaphor that worked.) For about a week after the kick it swelled to the size of an orange...albeit a seedless orange. The banana was out of line of the kick, and suffered no damage, although it was some time before it could be peeled with any enthusiasm.

Most would not consider this a fruitful experience.

Euphemistically yours,

Steve

bignick

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
the double entendre in this thread has left me speechless....truly i am in the presence of masters

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
hardheadjarhead said:
Back to topic...having had a testicle crushed, I can empathize with this guy. What happens after this is that your grape essentially shrivels into a raisin. (Sorry, Raisin...it was the only metaphor that worked.) For about a week after the kick it swelled to the size of an orange...albeit a seedless orange. The banana was out of line of the kick, and suffered no damage, although it was some time before it could be peeled with any enthusiasm.

Euphemistically yours,

Steve
:rofl:

Steve, you certainly have a way with words!

The Kai

Master of Arts
Reaction score
I remember.... A tournament in the early 80's. Two Tkd'ist despirtley trying to kick each other in the head (flashs of white uniforms and loud yells). One guy chambers his knee really high, and of course takes on to the nads. What we did'nt know until about 3 seconds further was the kicked gentleman brough a cup, but no jock. His solution? Slide the cup inside his briefs (being the 80's) were snug enough to hold the cup in place.

We heard a crack as the cup broke, and a rather louder scream as the two jagged ends meets soft, tender flesh. with a White uniform on the wash of red was pronounced and immediate.
Some memories eh?
Todd

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
The Kai said:
I remember.... A tournament in the early 80's. Two Tkd'ist despirtley trying to kick each other in the head (flashs of white uniforms and loud yells). One guy chambers his knee really high, and of course takes on to the nads. What we did'nt know until about 3 seconds further was the kicked gentleman brough a cup, but no jock. His solution? Slide the cup inside his briefs (being the 80's) were snug enough to hold the cup in place.

We heard a crack as the cup broke, and a rather louder scream as the two jagged ends meets soft, tender flesh. with a White uniform on the wash of red was pronounced and immediate.
Some memories eh?
Todd
OOOWwwwww! Maybe the guys should consider being totally neutered if they wish to make sparring their career.

- Ceicei

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
hardheadjarhead said:

Euphemistically yours,

Steve
Very eloquently put!

- Ceicei

OP
I

Insedia_Cantharis

oooooooooooh... glad I'm female...

Whenever I here a guy in my MA class isn't wearing a cup, I recite a disclaimer before I fight him. "I take no responsability..."

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Insedia_Cantharis said:
oooooooooooh... glad I'm female...

Whenever I here a guy in my MA class isn't wearing a cup, I recite a disclaimer before I fight him. "I take no responsability..."
The guys in my class learn quickly to be SURE to have their cup on. I am one of the females that love to give hard groin shots. For some reason, feeling that hard surface upon impact is satisfying because I know I targeted it right.

- Ceicei

OP
G

gyaku-zuki queen

TigerWoman said:
Did anybody hear about them both what happened to them afterward. ITW
i think the ontario guy was fine... i didnt see him after, but i didnt hear anything bad either, and it was a hot topic that people were talking about. .. i hope so anyways

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Ceicei said:
The guys in my class learn quickly to be SURE to have their cup on. I am one of the females that love to give hard groin shots. For some reason, feeling that hard surface upon impact is satisfying because I know I targeted it right.

- Ceicei

Freudian slip!
I'm not going there, I'm not going there, I'am NOT going THERE! :rolleyes: :lol:

hardheadjarhead

Senior Master
Reaction score
Ceicei said:

- Ceicei

Ooooh! Ooooh!!! I've got a GREAT idea!

We market a protective cup with a squeak toy device on it, so when you hit it you get a sound. Or it could be like those honking squeeze bulb horns that clowns always carry. We'll make a fortune.

Regards,

Steve

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
LOL! :uhyeah:

When ever the subject of cups and who is wearing one and who isn't comes up during class, someone yells "Cup Check" and then we hear a series of knocking sounds from around the room!

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Steve, I think that the cups should be clear and lined with LEDs so whenever there's a hit it'll flash bright enough under the GI to acknowledge a hit. The squeeker could be the start of a wonderful new technology... it'll also help judges at tourneys to give out points better... heh

Nalia... the person doing the "Cup Check" should use a police baton and use that to tap... that'll really encourage males to use theirs... heh

bignick

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
"Cup Check" had an entirley different meaning where i come from...in high school that's what somebody would say right before they'd check to see if you were wearing one...nothing like good old junior high humor

Latest Discussions