Honor Harrington Movie?

billc

Grandmaster
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Of course...who do you want to play the lead...

I can't think of any current actress who could portray the military bearing of Harrington...

OP
Sukerkin

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
We've briefly talked about that a while ago here (in the books fora I think) and the best suggestion I could come up with at the time is Moon Bloodgood:

$Falling-Skies_10_Moon-Bloodgood_PH-Frank-Ockenfels_20667_001_0667_R-550x412.jpg

A lot of people consider that Angelina Jolie would be a good fit and I can see why but, to me, she is too 'conventionally' beautiful as Honor is described as striking rather than pretty.

billc

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I am looking at a story about casting the young Han Solo and the author is lamenting that the only person with the qualities to play Solo would be...Jennifer Lawrence...because the other young male actors aren't man enough for the role, while she combines strength and femininity...soooooo...perhaps she would actually be a good Honor Harrington...not my first pick but she could be in the running...

The actress above looks like she has that presence that the role would require...

OP
Sukerkin

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
A Moon Bloodgood interview ... most funny :D. A shame the audience utterly missed the 'rip the question card up and throw it away' gag {Ah, watched a few more of his interviews and it's something he does by the look so things - very funny chat tho' :)}:

[video=youtube_share;6cZjQQ3vxIQ]http://youtu.be/6cZjQQ3vxIQ[/video]