Hola!

Ryokeen

White Belt
Reaction score
Well uhh, I guess this section is for introductions and such, though I'm not sure how many people will read this, it's sort of irreleavnt for me to care too. Haha. I'm 17. I'm a Christian and I've been in Martial arts off and on since the age of 13. Currently and probably for the rest of my life, I am practicing kenpo under Mr. Jason Farnsworth. Kenpo is a very complete and cool system, and Jason's a great teacher. I'm having a lot of fun. I'm also into Martial Arts tricking.. it's not very effective, but it's a good way to test your body's limits.. atleast for a while.

So that's pretty much me.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Greetings and Welcome to MT..Enjoy the Forums...Need help?? Just ask...

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
A lot of people read this section just to say HI back to you and everyone else. So hello! Welcome to MT and happy posting!

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome and happy posting by the way Jason is a great teacher and you are lucky man.

IcemanSK

El Conquistador nim!
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Any students of Mr. Farnsworth are more than welcome here at MT. Welcome!

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome aboard. As has been stated already...any student of Mr. Farnsworth is always welcome here. You've found a great man to learn from.

Steel Tiger

Senior Master
Reaction score
Welcome to MT. Good to see you may have found an art that suits you. I hope you have fun here and many years enjoying MA in general.

Hawke

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Greetings Aaron,

Welcome to MT. I like how Kenpo gives you the "whys" behind the moves. As for developing your body you can research the net. I prefer weights to get extra bone density, but definately research the material. The people here are very friendly and knowledgeable.

Cheers.

Latest Discussions