Hilarious ninja website

K

Kenpo_student

You guys may have seen this one before but I am new here and wanted to share this with anyone who might not have seen it. Go to www.realultimatepower.net but beware after viewing this site you will totally flip out and want to kill stuff(look at the web site you will know what I mean)

jkn75

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Some people have too much free time but it is funny.
:ninja:

OP
T

thatoneguy

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
hehe
that was funny
got any more sites like that

Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mountaineer Martial Arts - Shepherdstown,WV
Originally posted by Kenpo_student

You guys may have seen this one before but I am new here and wanted to share this with anyone who might not have seen it. Go to www.realultimatepower.net but beware after viewing this site you will totally flip out and want to kill stuff(look at the web site you will know what I mean)
After listening to that damnable music, I'm ready to flip out and chop someone's head off...........................ch ch ch ch kill kill kill kill ch ch ch kill kill kill kill ch ch ch ch......

Nightingale

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
probably not real. Anycities is a free host, and its easy enough to copy the CNN logos.

I went to CNN and searched for "ninja lawsuit" and found nothing.

OP
E

Elfan

I thought it was real at first but I looked at that pic of the kid with a firsbee... I don't the the kid is 10 as it was a prety good fake.

A depiction of how ninjas commit "Seppeku" with a Frisbee done here by a minor

Attachments

• $frisbee2.jpg
    $frisbee2.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 174
OP
H

hubris

That ninja kid needs a spanking. Then he should be sent to his room, with no computer, tv, music sources, etc. and be forced to do his homework. Swallowing a frisbee, indeed. And he says on his website that those who don't believe him probably haven't even "seen a naked girl." Listen up, ninja boy: would you know what to do with a naked girl, assuming you ever stumbled across one? I didn't think so. Hand me that frisbee and march straight off to you room, pronto, young man. And wipe that smirk off your face, or I'll spank you again.

Mrs. Hubris Nimby

cali_tkdbruin

Master of Arts
Reaction score
After checking out this site and just having wasted valuable time, time I might add that I'll never get back, I now feel like cutting off my own head or flipping out...

OP
K

Kirk

Originally posted by cali_tkdbruin

After checking out this site and just having wasted valuable time, time I might add that I'll never get back, I now feel like cutting off my own head or flipping out...

LOL!!! But stick around here .. Mrs Nimby is talking about
spanking!! :D

cali_tkdbruin

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Hey Kirk, oh yeah, yeah, yeah!!! What the hell was I thinking? :confused:
I'll think I'll hang out here for a while :wink2:

Ah, Mrs. Nimby, excuse me ma'am but I've also been a very bad, misbehaving boy...
:uhyeah:

Latest Discussions