Hi

I

Isshinryustudent

[FONT=&quot]Hello My name is Matt and ive been taking isshinryu for the last 2 years of my life. *since i was 15* I am being trained under Al Ferrens at the mountain isshinryu karate academy. I am currently an orange belt. I have gone to the IWKA world tournment. I plan to go to more tournments in the future as i get better and learn more. I really enjoy the style and what it has done for my life.

I've been looking for a place on line to talk about martial arts and i found this site so I signed up and thought I would give it a try.

and thanks for reading.[/FONT]

Welcome Matt! To the friendliest site you could find! :D

I look forward to your contibutions. Happy Posting! :wavey:

Welcome, Isshinryustudent! Lots of great people here. I'm sure you'll be glad you found us. Happy posting!

Isshinryustudent said:
[FONT=&quot]Hello My name is Matt and ive been taking isshinryu for the last 2 years of my life. *since i was 15* I am being trained under Al Ferrens at the mountain isshinryu karate academy. I am currently an orange belt. I have gone to the IWKA world tournment. I plan to go to more tournments in the future as i get better and learn more. I really enjoy the style and what it has done for my life.

I've been looking for a place on line to talk about martial arts and i found this site so I signed up and thought I would give it a try.

Welcome to MT, Matt!

You picked a great style and, apparently a great school with integrity in its ranking system and a positive atmosphere for personal growth.

Isshinryustudent said:

Lucky you! Martial talk is loaded with awesome people. Why, me for instance! Man, do I ever rock. Ask anyone. :bs: :lol:

Welcome and glad to have your input, also you will be able to gain so much info. in your journey through Martial Talk.
Terry

Welcome! I did Isshin-ryu for three years under George Insley's group out of Buffalo. But that was many years ago!

Welcome to the forum Matt!! Enjoy your stay!:ultracool

Mike

Greetings and welcome to MT..Enjoy your time here...

Welcome to MT Matt! It sounds like you are off to a great start! :yinyang: :karate: Ask lots of questions and have a blast here! :boing2:

MJ:)

Thank you all very much for replying, Seems like a really nice place here:ultracool. I will be posting more soon but i have to get some things settled around here. But on a side note there is an isshinryu tournment and seminar this weekend saturday, In acran ohio I will not be able to make it but maby some of you will want to go i will have more information this thursday if any one is interested.

Isshinryustudent said:
In acran ohio

Do you mean "Akron"? Hey, that's where I was born! I won't be up there but I'm glad something's going on in the ol' birthplace.

again, Glad to have you aboard!

Welcome, Matt! :wavey: When you have time, feel free to peruse the different areas we have areound here & I hope you enjoy the board.

Best Wishes in your MA journey,
:asian:

Latest Discussions

Back